Chapter fourtyfive

A few months later in Monaco..

I was on a walk just taking fresh air because I'd been stuck inside for the past week, Lewis had been all busy at the factory so I was actually planning on meeting up with max, Kelly and Daniel to eat some lunch.

I was finally 9 months pregnant and I was gonna give birth any day now, I wasn't gonna lie it felt scary but also exciting as well.

I had been thinking a lot about just the part where it's like giving birth because I didn't know if it hurt or not, every time I talked with Kelly about pregnancy and stuff I never brought up the moment where you give birth because honestly I didn't want to know but at the same time I wanted to know. Because it was like you wanted a heads up if it hurt but at the same time you didn't want a heads up because then I was gonna be anxious the whole time.

Because I was still not talking to my parents I had decided I wanted Kelly and Lewis with me in the delivery room, why I chose Kelly was because I and Kelly had became closer than ever these past few months like even closer than we were before and she started feeling like my big sister you know. She was always by my side giving me advice and she had done this before so that's why I wanted her there and Lewis fully supported my decision to have Kelly there. He honestly only wanted me to be as comfortable as I could when I gave birth and Kelly was more than happy to be with me because she knew my situation with my family. I had also been hanging with Penelope a lot when I hung out with Kelly and I had to say that little girl was just so sweet.

As I got to the restaurant I saw Kelly, max and Daniel waiting there for me already, I was actually just on time and not late for once in my life.

' Hey love! ' Kelly said as she ran up to hug me.

' heyyy, I missed you! '

' I missed you too! '

Max and Daniel laughed as I then went to greet them after Kelly, but honestly Kelly was better than them so it didn't really matter.

We all went inside the restaurant and got shown to our table by someone who worked there, as we sat down outside I saw the amazing view we had from our table. I could never get tired of Monaco's beauty, it was just too unreal and every time I loved it just as much.

' so when was the last time you talked to Charles '
I heard max ask.

' I haven't spoken to him since I said the baby wasn't his, although I don't plan on talking to him anytime soon ' i answered.

' well he seems to be doing well given the news, he always wanted to be a father ' max added.

' and I don't care about what he wants max '

It was true I couldn't give a single fuck about what Charles was doing or what he always wanted, he could cry for whatever I cared I was done with him and his drama. I had talked to Charlotte a few times, she was a nice girl and she had split with Charles because she wanted to do better and I and her had formed a friendship.
She told me she regretted everything she did but she was in love so that's why she did it, honestly I don't blame her I know what your able to do when your in love but the important thing for me was that she was trying to be better and she broke up with him.

I was talking to her daily and me and Kelly were actually having lunch with her tomorrow as well.

' I have all of my things in max car so max agreed to drive us back to yours later ' Kelly said.

' that's amazing, thanks for letting me borrow your girlfriend for two weeks max ' I answered laughing.

' well she promised to send me pictures of my godson as fast as he's born so that's mainly the reason ' max said as he smiled while he relaxed into his chair.

I just laughed.

' your so welcome to the hospital after your godson is born as well '

' am I too? I mean I am also it's godfather '
Daniel said

I just laughed and nodded.

' your both welcome, Kelly will send you a message when you can start driving to the hospital '

' alright that's fine with me ' both said.

Me and Kelly just looked at each other trying not to laugh as they did a fist bump, I got that they were excited because I was as well.

Lewis got home on Friday on the day from London because he had work in the factory and originally had to stay longer but cut it short because he wanted to be there for the birth of our son, it was fine with me because if my water broke before Lewis got there Kelly was there to take me to the hospital and be with me.

I knew Lewis wanted to be here now but he had to work, plus he already cut it short to be there for the birth I knew if he could take time off from the factory to be here with me right now he would but he had lots of meetings and had to work some on the simulator as they were trying some upgrades.

However as we later we're done eating Daniel went to his car as he had to drive and pick up Heidi from the airport and I went with max and Kelly because max was gonna drive me and Kelly to Lewis apartment.

In the car we blasted music as we sang our hearts out and honestly it was funny, I needed to have some fun because I hadn't had energy or time to have fun in quite the while.

As we got to Lewis apartment max unloaded Kelly's million of suitcases and helped take them up then we said our goodbyes to him as he left and it was only us.

' how much did you pack ' I said laughing.

' enough to stay for at least two months, I need to be there for you plus Penelope needs some time with max and her grandparents '

' alright, your welcome to stay just as long as you want '

' I forgot Lewis had a penthouse, gosh this is big '
Kelly said.

I just laughed ' yeah I also got shocked at first, let me show you to your room '

The rest of the night me and Kelly spent watching movies, eating snacks, making dinner together, eating, dancing and cleaning.