Chapter eight

I then decided to go to the Mercedes garage to pay Lewis and Toto a visit cause Charles was busy, Chloe was talking to Pierre and Anastasia refused to go because she refused to see Lewis after they had broken up after being in a secret relationship for over a year. As I was making my way to the Mercedes garage I saw Lando starring at me from a distance with a cold look. I didn't blame Lando for hating me he had all right to but I wish he'd just let me explain it all to him instead of screaming like that. We could discuss it like grown ups but honestly if I was in his position I would probably also scream until I had calmed down a bit and came to my senses.

Me and Lando made some eye contact for a few seconds which made me stop in my tracks but when I did that he quickly broke it off and looked away pretending to do other stuff. I just sighed and continued on to the Mercedes garage Lando wasn't gonna ruin this weekend I was gonna have fun. But the whole way there the only thing I thought about was Lando and how much I wished that I could explain the whole situation to him but of course he didn't let me and I didn't blame him for it. I would've done the same if I was in his place I thought to myself.

I got to the Mercedes garage and saw Toto and I said ' so this is how you welcome old friends? ' he turned around and said.

' Quinn! Didn't know you were here I have been so busy good to see you again!! ' following a tight hug.

' I missed you all here too! ' I said following by hugging him back and asking where Lewis was and Toto told me he was doing some interviews and would be back soon.

I and Toto made some small talk and did some catching up and then Lewis came and he hugged me from behind, I then turned around and hugged him back.

' what brings you back here again Quinn ' Lewis said happily.

' well it's a long story but I'm married to Charles Leclerc, I think you know who it is and yeah you'll probably see me at all race weekends from now on! ' I said having a big stupid smile on my face.

' yeah I saw that entrance you did I must say it was shocking ' lewis said as I laughed.

After Toto went to go check a thing quickly Lewis turned to me.

' where's Anastasia?? I heard she was at the race this weekend '

' she is, I invited her here but she said she didn't want to see you I'm sorry Lew '

' it's fine, don't worry '

When Toto came back Lewis went back like nothing ever happened. We all three made some catching up when I decided it was maybe best for me to start heading back to the Ferrari garage as I thought Charles might be done soon so we can leave cause I was getting tired.

' well it was good to see you again I'll probably see you tomorrow again! ' I said getting up from the chair I was sitting on and Lewis then offered to go with me back to the Ferrari garage as he'd wanted to speak to Charles about a thing. I just nodded my head smiling at Lewis while we made our way to go back. But I knew in reality Lewis was offering to go with me to see if Anastasia was there. When we got to the Ferrari garage however I happened to see Lando ONCE AGAIN and I tried to speed up while going past Lando hoping he'd not see me and Lewis but then unfortunately I saw him looking at us very annoyed.

' Geez someone is extra today ' I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off and continued to walk with Lewis.

As we got to the garage Charles and Lewis greeted each other and we all three made some talk while Charles was getting ready to head
back to the hotel again.