Chapter fourtyone

It was already Saturday, the two first days had gone by fast. But honestly the only things I'd done was sit in the Mercedes garage on Thursday and Friday waiting either Daniel or Lewis to get ready.

It hadn't been that fun but then again I didn't have energy both of those days to do anything else but that and be with Roscoe.

Although sometimes Roscoe disappeared to somewhere with people so I wasn't always with Roscoe.

But today I felt like I definitely had a lot more energy to do other stuff than just sit in the Mercedes garage watching as everyone else did stuff.

As I walked in the paddock with Roscoe by my side I suddenly saw Daniel standing there in the paddock talking to Toto.

I ran up with Roscoe to them. I jumped on Daniel hugging him.

' DANIELL ' I screamed.

' QUINN OMG LEWIS DID IT ' he answered as he hugged me back.

' I missed you '

' I missed you too Quinn ' Daniel said.

' Hello Quinn ' I heard Toto say.

' Hey Toto ' I said as I pulled Toto in for a hug.

' Congratulations by the way ' he said as we pulled away.

' thanks Toto '

I stood there talking to them both a little bit before Toto had to leave as they had a team meeting, i and Daniel decided to go and annoy Seb before the race with annoy we might've meant just to talk.

Just maybe..

Anyway as we got to the Aston Martin garage I saw Seb getting ready for the race. Daniel came joking with Seb about it while I just stood there laughing.

' I almost forgot congratulations ' seb said.

' thank you '

' how far along are you? '

' 5 months '

As we talked some more Seb eventually had to go and get ready for qualifying. So me and Daniel just decided to go back as Daniel also had to go and get ready for qualifying, Daniel got to the Red Bull garage and I kept going to the Mercedes garage. Although I was only going there to wish Lewis and Valterri good luck then i had made plans with Avery and Heidi to watch qualifying from the paddock.

Just so we all could watch it together.

However as I got to the Mercedes garage Lewis had everything ready to get in the car. So I just got to wish him a quick good luck before he got into the car.

I told Angela quick I wouldn't be in the garage watching with her from there as I was gonna watch in the paddock with Heidi and Avery and she nodded as she smiled at me.

By the time I'd gotten out or the Mercedes garage Avery and Heidi already stood there waiting on me.

' gosh your slow ' Avery said jokingly.

I just laughed as we all three kept going to watch qualifying.

After qualifying Lewis got p1, Valterri p2, Daniel p3, max p4.

— — — —

After qualifying we stopped to talk to the Red Bull team where Heidi stayed then me and Avery started walking towards the Mercedes garage.

However as we just came to the garage Lewis came running up to us and hugged me hard.

' why are you so happy '

' I got the results, Quinn I'm the father ' Lewis said happily.

' ahh! I'm so happy ' I said as I hugged him.

Angela, toto, valterri and Sebastian came up congratulating Lewis while I talked with Avery. Now the only thing left was to tell Charles he wasn't the father. Which was the thing I had been dreading the most, not that I had to tell him but just that I had to talk to him.

I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't even wanna be close to him but I knew he deserved to know it wasn't his child.

But I decided to tell him tomorrow after the race or something because I didn't see him anywhere today. Which was completely fine with me, I didn't have to talk to him today at least.

Well that was my plan until I saw Charles leaving the paddock and Avery pushed me to go and tell him now so I didn't have to do it tomorrow.

' Charles wait ' I said as I ran up to him.

' Hey love, what's up? ' he said as he turned to face me.

' don't call me love for the first, the second I just wanted to tell you that your not the father thank you for listening bye! '

I walked away before he could say anything else leaving him standing there shocked. I saw Daniel and Lewis laughing as I walked away from Charles to go into the Mercedes garage again.

I just decided to keep myself with Avery and Angela for the rest of the day until we could leave the paddock.