Chapter 2

I wandered around the city for what felt like hours. The sun was beginning to set and I was becoming restless. Not that I didn't have any sense of direction, but everything was written in Japanese. 'I really should have taken up those Japanese classes during my college courses.'

"What am I to do? I landed in a strange city that I am familiar with but foreign to at the same time. I don't even know what part of the story I landed in." I uttered to myself, throwing my hands up in frustration.

I was too preoccupied with my thoughts to notice I ambled down a dark ally. I have begun to have an epiphany, "And with all this knowledge I have of the past, present, and future, depending on where I landed in the story, I can't be too careful. If I fall into the wrong hands, everything goes haywire."

A girly giggle sound can be heard from behind me. I stopped in my tracks, gripping a tight hold on my backstraps. 'I know that giggle.' I groveled in my movements to have Toga standing there with her knives in hand, with that wicked grin she always displays.

'Out of all the main characters I seemingly run into, it had to be her.' I mentally slapped myself. "Hey! Do you want to play with me?" Toga tilted her head.

"Now. Now, Toga. Let's not get too hasty." a husky tone appeared behind me.

I whipped around only to be met with Dabi in all his glory. His white hair with a few red flecks at its crown that spikes upward around his head, hung low over his eyes, which are thin, turquoise, and heavily lidded. He had several silver cartilage piercings in both ears and a triple nostril piercing on the right side of his nose. God that's hot. He was reasonably tall and somewhat muscular build.

"You want to tell me what you were talking about just then about knowing the past, present, and future?"Dabi asked in his low husky tone.

'Shit. They heard me talking to myself.' I did not even guess that they were following me for some time now. Even if I was to try and fight them both, I have no way of winning. I am for one, quirkless, and two, I have no fighting skills.

I went to open up my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. 'Smooth.'

Dabi began circling me with a blue flame in the palm of his hand. "Little mouse, I would like an answer. There will be consequences." His blue flames began to grow higher.

My feet were the first to comprehend the situation before my mind even could, "So, here's the thing."I bolted down towards the dark alley, not giving them a second thought. As I reached the alley, my heart began to race, and my stomach lurched with fear. I knew that this was not a safe place to be, especially at night. But I couldn't stop now. I had to keep going, and I had to get out of here.
I moved quickly through the alley, my feet carrying me forward instinctively as my mind tried to catch up with the situation. Every noise made me jump, every shadow sent a jolt of fear through my body.
But I kept going. I knew that I had to get out of this alley as quickly as possible.

I had no idea where I was even going. Fuck shit. Fuck shit. This is not good. I wouldn't mind going to the League of Villians, but I know how much of a loon Shigaraki is. I also have no idea if All For One has been locked up tight yet.

As I came around the corner and saw the building with the open door, my pulse quickened with excitement and anticipation. It was my chance to finally escape.
I sprinted towards the building, my heart pounding in my chest and my blood pumping with adrenaline.
As I burst through the door, I saw the stairs leading to the roof. Without hesitation, I raced up the stairs, taking them two at a time and pushing myself to go as fast as I could.
But I wasn't fast enough. I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer behind me.