Chapter 12

Lily:
We made it to the One Piece Universe. We were residing in Amigasa Village, just near the south of Kuri Beach.
Amigasa Village was a village in Kuri where Tama, Tenguyama Hitetsu, and Komachiyo reside. It is located in a clearing of a bamboo forest and has a river nearby.

"It is cool that you come from another world! I would love to check it out someday for the tasty meat!" I laughed at Luffy's silly thrills. I was leaning against a tree trunk where we were all engaged in conversation. Ethan was... I don't even know where he ran off to. Where was he?

"I bet they have good alcohol over there!" Zoro enraptured.
I nodded, "They do in fact!"
"Ooh, what kind of booze do they have?" He asked.
"They have all kinds! Base liquors, Liqueurs, Wines and fortified wines, Beer." I wouldn't mind a drink right about now.

"I bet they have some wonderful interesting history!" Nico-Robin said matter of factly.
I rested my hand on my cheek, "They can have an interesting history. A lot of it is pretty dark though."
"Would you be able to take me back? I would love to see your category of libraries!" She electrified.
"No can do. Luffy needs you here." I affirmed.
"Awe, okay." She began to pout.

"Wow, I bet you have interesting landscapes and weather patterns over there. Where are you from and how did you get here exactly?" Nami pried.
"I am from a country we call the USA. Some of our landscapes are authentic. We do get a bunch of hurricanes where I was raised as a child, which was a state called Florida. As for how we got here, we stepped through a portal. We use this little device to get us back and forth between universes."
Nami beamed, "That's so cool!"

"I wonder if they have any interesting medicine I can use from?" Tony-Tony Chopper pondered out loud, "What kind of medicine does your world use, and what are things your doctors can teach me?" He directly asked.
"We have all kinds. I am not too familiar with the Department of Medicine through" I finger gun.

Sanji got up real close to me looking me up and down, "I bet your woman over there is hot and cute! I would love to meet them!"
I was speechless.
"I wonder if I can see their panties? Can I see your panties?" Brooks agreed also getting closer.
"Yeah, introduce us to your friends" Sanji had hearts in his eyes.
I was feeling uncomfortable, wanting to shrink down in size.
"Can it, you two!" Nami came up from behind whacking them both upside the head.
"Sorry." They both looked down shamelessly.

I let out a long string of breath, "Thanks."
Luffy peregrinated, "I have a question since you know about the future and all, what does my future hold?"

I smirked, "Well, you become a Joy Boy!"
He tilts and scratches his head, "Huh, What is that?"
The entire group had confusion written all over their faces.

"HELP!"
We all whirled around to the source, our eyes wide with horror and concern. Our hearts sank as we saw Ethan's bloodied and torn appearance, his clothing a mess of cuts and rips. The sight sent a chill down our spines, and we quickly rushed to his side to check on his condition.
"Oh my God, Ethan!" I exclaimed, rushing over to him with worry.
Chopper and Zoro quickly came over to help, and Chopper gently laid Ethan down on the bed, taking in the full extent of his injuries.

"I went to Kaidou's control villages..." Ethan began, panting between breaths.
"Yes, keep going, Ethan," Chopper said urgently, putting his ear to Ethan's chest to listen for any changes in his breathing.
"They realized I was an outsider," Ethan continued, his words short and strained. "They thought I was working with Kaido, and they wanted to kill me."
Zoro looked at Ethan, worry and concern in his eyes, his sharp sword drawn in preparation for any emergencies. We all crowded around, desperately trying to help Ethan.

Chopper started to examine Ethan's injuries, checking over his body for any additional cuts, bruises, or injuries. He was especially thorough with his head and facial area, making sure there were no serious abrasions or wounds. He was also looking for any signs of concussion, trauma, or brain injury.
While Chopper was examining Ethan's wounds, we all stood anxiously around, desperately hoping that Chopper would be able to help him. We all wanted to make sure that Ethan would be okay, and that he could recover from this terrifying ordeal.
"He has lacerations, bruises, fractured bones, and a mild concussion."

"Is there anything you can do?" I fret.

Sanji lit a cigarette and stopped Chopper from answering, "No, even though they are from another world, it is too dangerous. We are about to be at war."

"He is right! We don't know you that well, and we are about to fight the biggest enemies we ever faced." Brooks agreed.

"You have to go back to your doctors in your world. Sorry, we can't do more for you." Nami looked down sadly.

"It's fine!" I went into Ethan's bag to grab the small device to get us back. I stopped for a second with furrowed eyebrows. There was a weird-looking fruit at the bottom of his bag. I had never seen such a fruit like that before. I shook my head out of my thoughts.
I picked up Ethan, with Zoro's help, and slung his right arm over my shoulder. I pressed the yellow button to get us home. As we proceeded through the portal, I heard Luffy call out, "I hope you find your friend!"
---------------------------------------------------------
I rushed in with Ethan in my arms, crying out in panic and haste, "Dr. David! Help!"
Dr. David came over swiftly, taking Ethan from my arms and gently laying him down on a silver metal table. He immediately began rummaging through his drawers and cabinets, grabbing the tools he needed for the task at hand.
He quickly began cleaning Ethan's wounds and stitched him up before infection could take hold. I held Ethan in place firmly, despite his cries of pain. I looked away during the procedure, as I couldn't bear to watch.

Ethan continued his cries of pain, and eventually, Dr. David managed to complete the medical procedure. He removed the excess thread and cleaned up his supplies, apologizing for setting back our plans. But we were simply relieved that Ethan would get better in the coming weeks, avoiding the necessity for surgery.

After Dr. David completed the medical procedure, Ethan finally laid still, his cries of pain subsiding. He seemed quieter than before, with his breathing still a little heavy but noticeably calmer. I was relieved to see his wounds finally treated, but I still couldn't help but worry about him. We just needed to stay put in the lab for the time being, to make sure Ethan could make a full recovery.
"He should be fine in a few days or so," Dr. David remarked, taking off his gloves and tossing them into the garbage. "I'm sorry it had to happen this way."

"You idiot, why did you have to go and do what you did?" I shook my head at Ethan.

"Aww, you're so worried about me, Lily." Ethan mumbled, wincing at the slightest movement. "You know me, I like to take risks. But this one really backfired, huh?"
"Yeah, I'm just glad you're going to be okay," I muttered, my voice a mixture of relief and worry.
Ethan grabbed his bag and took out a strange-looking fruit.
"What the hell is that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"It's called a 'devil fruit'. Apparently it gives you these crazy powers. I'm gonna try it out."