Chapter 11

Astra:
All Might and I's approaching footsteps clip-clopped down the bleached tile hallway to Deku's room at the Central Hospital. As the clattering noise came to a halt, All Might turned his attention to me, "Now remember, don't overwhelm young Midoriya. I know you are a fan of him in your world, but do stay calm."
I nodded in response.

A few days ago, I inquired of Keigo whether I might accompany All Might on a visit to Deku, should he awaken. I harbored my own intentions for such a trip. My sole motivation was to rescue Deku from his own self, to prevent the once-joyful youth from losing his smile. I refused to bear witness to his transformation into a figure of darkness, which some deem to be the infamous "Dark Deku."

All Might opened the door to a rambling Deku. He was scribbling down in that notebook of his.

"Hey, young Midoriya. I brought someone I will like you to meet." All Might announced as we approached further.

Deku looked up from his notebook, "Oh, hello. I am Izuku Midoriya."

"I am Astra Wilder. It's nice to finally meet you." I smiled. 'Stay calm, stay calm.'

"Oh, you are the girl that transported from another world All Might mentioned, is that right?" he asked.

"Yep, that's me." I nodded.

"That's so cool. So, we are actually fictional characters in your world?" he inquired.

I sat down on the side of one of the hospital beds across from him, "That's right. You are the main character. The entire story is told from your point of view."

He smiled, "That's so cool. So, can I ask? We will stop AFO and Shigaraki?

I looked away shamefully, "In all honesty, my knowledge of the future only goes so far. I only know bits and pieces of the manga spoilers."

"That's okay. I am sure we will think of something," he reassured me.
Deku was always one to look with a positive perspective.

There was an abrupt explosion of noise as Bakugo burst into the room, yelling, "DEKU!"

I was shocked to see him rush towards Deku's bedside, but relieved to see him show such concern for his fellow classmate. "It's good to see you're okay, you nerd!" he exclaimed, his usual harsh demeanor softening for once.

Bakugo peered up to look at me, "Who the hell is this extra?"
'Rude'

"Kacchan!"

"This is Astra Wilder, young Bakugo. She has come from another world and can see the future of events to come." All Might explained.

"Oh, so another Deku we got to protect, huh? So tell me, geek, do I surpass Deku and become the number one pro hero?"

I gulped. I couldn't tell him that he was supposed to die at some point in the war saving Deku, but I am hoping I can maybe change that.

"Um, I don't know. I can't see that far ahead." I lied.

As I was about to spit another insult, heavy footsteps can be heard from behind me.
"Hey, what's with all the shouting?" a cool and collected voice can be heard from behind me.

I swiveled on my heel to see Endeavor and his son Shoto. 'Oh, great. Dad of the year is here.'

"This is Astra Wilder, the girl I informed you about a few days ago." All Might introduce me for the thousandth time again today.

Endeavor held his hand out in a greeting. I rolled my eyes and took it, giving a brief, firm, up-and-down shake. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise," I said. I am still a bit sour after what he did to Dabi and the entire Todoroki family.