Chapter 34

The elevator doors to the penthouse opened, and Keigo stepped inside.

"Songbird? Sophie? Are you here?"

As Keigo walked in, he noticed a side table knocked over along with a lamp and glass shattered on the floor. Astra's belongings were still present, which was strange.

Keigo searched the penthouse, his feathers scattered around, covering more ground. In the process, he spotted Astra's phone crushed on the floor. A cause for concern.

As Keigo attempted to call Sophie, the call went straight to voicemail. This made him suspicious that there was something wrong.

He decided to move to check the security cameras housed in his penthouse to uncover what was happening. After carefully reviewing the camera footage, he came to discover that something was indeed very wrong.

As Keigo surveyed the security footage, he watched as Jack appeared at the penthouse and engaged in a conversation with Sophie and Astra. Jack eventually knocked Sophie unconscious and used his gas quirk to incapacitate Astra. After that, he picked up both girls and carried them off.

Keigo was in utter disbelief and immediately made preparations to locate and save Astra and Sophie from the clutches of their kidnapper.

With a few more listens of the audio, Keigo noticed that Jack had talked to Astra and Sophie about All For One. This information was not a good sign as it meant that both Astra and Sophie were in grave danger. The conclusion coming to that Jack could have very well brought them to AFO.

Keigo quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed Aizawa's number. Once the call was answered, he succinctly explained what had occurred: Jack had kidnapped both Astra and Sophie, and they had been brought to All For One. Aizawa acknowledged Keigo's news, and he was assured that the situation would be handled immediately.

"I am going to have to go and tell Dabi," Keigo said.

Aizawa responded with a sigh, "That probably isn't a good idea, but do what you think is best."

With that, Aizawa ended the call.
------------------------------------------------
Keigo set out to fly to the League Hideout, aiming to knock on the door. He knocked twice.

Twice opened the door to the League Hideout, greeted by Keigo's concerned expression. He inquired as to Keigo's sudden appearance on their doorstep.

"I need to speak with Shigaraki and Dabi. It's urgent."

Keigo informed the League that his time was limited and explained that he had urgent news regarding Astra and Sophie. Twice immediately invited Keigo inside, and he was escorted to the room where Shigaraki and Dabi were.

Dabi inquired of Keigo to clarify what Keigo had said regarding the kidnapping of Sophie and Astra.

"Sophie..." they heard Shigaraki whisper.

"I double-checked the security footage. Jack was the one that abducted Astra and Sophie from my penthouse," Keigo explained in a calm and collected manner.

"Any other information we should be aware of?" Spinner questioned, the League members standing and listening to Keigo's revelations.

"Yes, in addition to Jack's involvement, AFO was also present," Keigo disclosed.

Everyone fell silent as Dabi erupted in anger, the heat from his quirk permeating the air and filling the room. His voice boomed, and his gaze was sharp and threatening as he addressed Keigo:

"How could you let this happen?! You left her alone!"

Shigaraki's face was pale and stricken, his expression full of anguish: