Chapter 6

Astra:

I have been at Hawks Agency for what seems like hours. We sat in silence on his blue couches as I bit my nails out of nervous habit.
I spun my head to the sound of the elevator doors opening.

"Ah, they are here!" Hawks declared openly.

In walked The Big 3, Best Jeanist, Shinso, Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic. How they all fit in that elevator is beyond me.
A sudden realization hit me. 'Wait? Aizawa?

I jumped to my feet, astonished to see Aizawa standing here, healthy and whole. It was unexpected, and I couldn't help but react to it.
"Aizawa, you're supposed to be in the hospital!" I exclaimed, unable to hide my shock and surprise.
The others around me looked at me curiously, seemingly confused by my outburst. But I didn't have time to explain myself. I had to figure out what was going on here, and why Aizawa was standing here when he should have been in the hospital.

"Um, I am what?" Aizawa deadpanned.
"What do you mean he is supposed to be in the hospital All For Knowledge?" I don't know why Mirio gave me that weird nickname as if I am some villain.

"During the recent battle that has taken place. He was supposed to lose a leg to prevent a quirk-erasing bullet from taking root in his body and stealing his quirk. He was supposed to lose an eye due to Shigaraki touching it ever so slightly." I disclosed.
'Why was he still intact? Are other things different in the timeline?'

"That could cause a multitude of complications," Hawks spoke.

"So, what do you suggest we do?" Aizawa asked Hawks.

"Well, we should discuss how the timeline and fate can be changed. Not to mention, AFO could use the girl for his benefit. Our world and hers could be in danger, " Hawks clarified as he plundered further.

"Rest assured, we won't let that happen." I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and look up to see All Might standing beside me.

"At the moment, she is of top priority to keep out of the hands of the Villians." he continued.
'But the Villians are not even that bad. I did enjoy what little time I had with them. I do not think of it to be wise to tell them that, though.'

"Is it not alarming that the events of her manga's are changing? Who knows what else can change in our future?" Best Jeanist indicted.

I jumped at the sound of Present Mic's sudden outburst, "YEAHHHH! And how do we know she doesn't have a future predicting quirk?"

"I can assure you that I don't have a future predicting quirk. Quirks don't even exist in my world." I assured them.

"Hm, I don't trust her. How do we know she isn't lying?" Shinso queried.
Here we go again with the 20-question game.
'And why is this teenager even here?'

I saw Aizawa pull one of my mangas out of his jacket. 'How did he get that?'
"Tell us more about the manga."

I sighed, "The book in your hand is called a manga. Everything in there is fictional or supposed to be. You are all part of a series called My Hero Academia. Mainly told in Deku's point of view of events taking place."

I am sure they don't particularly believe me. It did take the League some convincing.

"We could test the manga to see if they are part of a quirk," All Might suggested.

"We should also test her as well, to make sure she is telling the truth about not being from this world." Best Jeanist proposed.

"Agreed," they all said in unison.