Chapter 33

Astra:

As I looked around UA, I couldn't help but notice how crowded it's become. The last few weeks have been particularly busy, with a steady stream of new arrivals coming in every day. To make matters worse, the bullet wound I suffered a few weeks back has only just healed. Despite these challenges, I've been putting in my best effort to contribute to the effort however I can.

La Brava still hasn't managed to find any leads on AFO's whereabouts, so I've been called to meeting after meeting with the pro heroes. Their questions mainly pertain to the best course of action to take considering my knowledge of future events. I find myself feeling overwhelmed and burdened by this responsibility. I hate that so much is being placed on my shoulders, or at least that's how it feels at the moment.

Toya dropped by last night, and he was not in a good mood. Apparently, Geten, along with Stain and Septik, have joined them at the League hideout. Geten's been pissing Toya off a lot lately. I knew there was some tension between them in the anime, but never like this. I'm afraid Toya might burn Geten to a crisp if he continues pissing him off.

At least, The League are still doing what they can to help with this impending war.

After Toya shared what was bothering him, I began to ponder about the looming conflict against AFO. The League may have turned a new leaf, but some tensions from the past still remain. Nonetheless, all of them are dedicated to working towards a common goal: putting a stop to AFO's evil scheme. Regardless of their past differences, they are united in their efforts to bring down the villainous mastermind and restore peace.

As I got up from the couch, I took a moment to admire the sight of Shoto and Bakugo seated beside. Kirishima, on the other hand, was sprawled out on the couch, snoring up a storm as his head rested on Bakugo's shoulder. I let out a soft chuckle as their cuteness melted my heart. They are the cutest couple.

I knew I had to find Keigo so I could ask him to help me retrieve some more stuff from the penthouse. I hoped he wouldn't mind.

As I walked by, I saw All Might and David Shield engaged in a deep conversation. It seemed like they were caught up in the moment, so I didn't want to disturb them. When I spotted Keigo, I waved at him smiling.

His eyebrows danced around as he smirked, "Is the mighty Songbird requesting my assistance, then?" He asked, his voice dripping with a playful tone.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed, "How on earth did you manage to accumulate even more things than you came with? That's a lot of stuff."

I rolled my eyes and let out a soft chuckle, "Okay, fine, you got me. Let's not worry about how much stuff I got, though. But seriously, can you help me out or not?" I said, my tone still playful but with a slight undertone of frustration.

My emotions have been out of line lately due to the lack of sleep. I haven't been able to keep them in check.

"Can't. I have urgent business to attend to."
"What do you mean, you can't?" I asked Keigo with growing frustration. "What's so important? Is it something to do with Endeavor?"

He shook his head, "No, nothing to do with that. It's the agency. They have some things that need my attention. Look, take the key. Call someone to come pick you up. And when you leave, make sure to lock up. I'll figure out a way to pick the lock later." He informed me as he handed over the key.

"No problem. I guess I'll just call Best Jeanist to come and pick me up, then have Sophie meet me there to help me pack." I said as I slipped the key into my pocket.

"Yeah, sure. You take care, okay?" Keigo said in response as I walked away.

"I will." I smiled.
------------------------------------------
The sound of the elevator dinged through the silence, signaling someone's arrival. Sophie's voice soon followed, "Astra, are you ready yet? Where's Hawks?"