Chapter 53

"I am THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!"
With a loud and manly scream that sent chills down their spine... Aizawa, Hawks, Shigaraki, and Present Mic stumbled upon the spirit of a legendary man that was long gone...

"My name is Master Asia. I was one of the men who fought for the well-being of Neo Japan in the Gundam Fights. I mentored a true warrior known as Domon Kasshu, The King of Heart, and piloted the Kowloon Gundam. Unfortunately, I also piloted the Dark Gundam later on in life. Which I truly regret.."

They all stood against Asia confused. Who was this guy? What's up with his random rambling?

Aizawa sighed, "I really don't have time for this."

Present Mic turned to Aizawa, "What's up with this old man's dialogue?"

"Hey!" Asia seeth, "Who are you calling 'old man'? I may be in a different world now, but I still have my power and pride."

You see, Asia was indeed very powerful for an "old man."

Hawks chuckled, "I am honestly curious to see what this guy can do." He took out his feathered swords as he spoke.

"Can I kill him? His voice is annoying." Shigaraki stated, glaring at Asia.

"You are one to talk." Aizawa smirked in response, referring to Shigaraki's high-pitched screeches during combat.

"Enough chit chat!" Asia says, his voice laced with irritation. "I would love to see what you guys can do against me and my Gundam suit!"

"You what?" Present Mic asks, confused by what he just heard.

Asia then calls his Gundam that engulfs his body.

"Oh, sh*t." Present Mic mutters to himself, his eyes widening with shock at the sight of the massive mobile suit.

"Now we're talking." Hawks says with a smirk as he twirls his feathered swords in his hands.

You see, the Gundam suit completely covers his body. It was a unique and powerful suit unlike any you had seen before. Asia, however, is an experienced pilot, and he begins swiftly maneuvering through the air.

"Just try to hit me!" Asia exclaims, mocking the heroes as he dodges their attacks.

Hawks lunges forward with one of his feathered swords, aiming for Asia's torso.

Asia avoids Hawks's attack and delivers an uppercut with his right fist, launching the feathered hero backward before he can get a hit in.

"Looks like I do still have it." Asia chuckles, showing no signs of struggling despite his age.

Hawks growls, feeling frustrated by the lack of hits he was landing. He then uses his Quirk to create feathers all around the battlefield, obscuring Asia's vision and hindering his ability to dodge.

Asia is caught by surprise when he suddenly feels feathers attacking him from all directions. He takes several hits and stumbles backward, struggling to regain his bearings.

Aizawa appears out of nowhere, activating his Quirk and causing Asia's movements to slow down considerably.

Asia's Gundam begins to fall, and he starts to panic, knowing he is at a major disadvantage with the combination of the feathers and Aizawa's Quirk.

"Give up!" Aizawa says, his capture scarf wrapping a hold on Asia.

Asia smirks, breaking free before he replies, "You think you can take me down so easily?" His tone is arrogant and full of confidence, as if he has something up his sleeve.

Aizawa tightens his grip on his scarf, causing Asia to slowly start to sink further into the ground.

Aizawa tightens his grip further, causing Asia to sink further into the ground. Asia seems to be struggling to move his limbs due to the effects of the Quirk.