Chapter 19

Astra:

I was seated at the kitchen island, sipping my morning coffee as I scrolled through my phone. The phone, which was a generous gift from Keigo, was set up to read everything in English, allowing easier access to news reports and other online content. The morning light filtered through the windows, adding a warm touch to the pleasant environment. As I took another sip of coffee, I reflected on the peace and comfort of this moment, grateful for the simple joys in life.

As I heard the sudden ding of a text message coming through, I looked to see on my phone screen that it was a message from Izuku. Seeing the content of the message had me smiling.

>8:30am: Hey, Astra. I know this early on a Saturday, but I was wondering if you could stop by UA today? I have someone special I want you to meet. -Izuku.

"Sure Izuku", I replied. "I can be there in 30 minutes."
Time to get ready. Taking a moment to myself, I changed out of my pajamas and into my outfit for the day. For my outfit's top, I chose to stay casual but still stylish, so I decided to wear a black T-shirt. It would pair nicely with my skirt and shoes for a cute but comfortable look, perfect for hanging out with a friend like Izuku.

I arrived at UA, seeing Izuku waiting for me at the entrance of the school. He greeted me with a warm smile and invited me to follow him. As we made our way through a series of hallways, I had a feeling of intrigue building up in me, wondering who Izuku wanted me to meet.

"Hey, Izuku! Who is this person you wanted me to meet?" I asked as we approached the door to the kindergarten room.

Izuku smiled warmly at me. "Just follow me. You'll see."

As we stepped inside, I saw the little girl with pale blue-grey hair and red eyes. My mind raced as I connected the pieces of the puzzle together, realizing that this was indeed Eri.

I saw her run up to Deku and tackle him with a hug, "Deku!".

"Hey, Eri. This is Astra," he introduced me.

"Hi! I'm Eri." Her eyes were full of wonder.

"Hey, Eri, I'm Astra."

As I looked down at Eri and made small talk, I noticed she looked up at me with big, round eyes full of curiosity.

"You're not from here?" Eri asked, a smile on her face.

"Oh, uh... Actually, no," you replied. "I come from a different world completely."

"Oh no! You're too pretty to be from another world!" Eri gasped in fake shock.

You couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's reaction. Before you knew it, you were both caught up in a funny conversation about your home universe.

"Wait a second! Astra... Are you "the" Astra I've been hearing so much about?" Eri asked excitedly.

"Huh?" You replied, taken aback by Eri's sudden question. "What do you mean?"

"I've heard people say there's a girl named Astra who comes from a different world and is actually friends with Deku!" Eri explained. "And then to think that I would actually meet you myself, it's pretty cool!"

I chuckled at her response and gave her a sly wink, "Well, I think it's pretty cool to meet you as well!"

I continued to chat with Eri and noticed Deku nearby, quietly observing the two of us.

Suddenly, I hear Deku speak up, his attention caught by Eri's drawing. "Hey, Eri, what are you working on over there?"

Eri looks up from her crayons and smiles at Deku, happy to have an excuse to take a break from her coloring. "I'm drawing pictures of all of us! I'm drawing the three of us together and making a collage."