Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master

    Gu Zhu sat in front of the mirror, looked at her face in the bronze mirror, and couldn't help swallowing.

    It looks so good.

    On the delicate and small melon-seeded face, there are a pair of willow-leaf eyebrows, and a pair of moist apricot eyes are inlaid on the white and tender face. The eyes are moving and charming, this is a male and female face.

    Stretching out her hand, Gu Zhu squeezed hard on Bai Nen's face.

    "Hiss..."

    It hurt a little, but it seemed to be true.

    The delicate young man stared at himself in the mirror with a dazed look on his face.

    He was also twenty years old when he died and had just started college.

    It was a car accident, his body was smashed into two pieces, the bloody scene was extremely disgusting.

    At the moment when his soul left his body, a white light appeared in front of his eyes, and it appeared here after regaining consciousness.

    This body is not his.

    "Di—the host is bound, and the system starts."

    "Dear host, I am system number 79588, you can call me Qiqi."

    System?

    Gu Zhu blinked suspiciously, what is that?

    The guy who called himself the system heard Gu Zhu's doubts, and retorted: "This system is not a thing."

    Huh? Something seems wrong?

    "No, this system is a thing."

    It seems... even more wrong...

    As a newly born system, No. 79588 is still not very understanding of the extensive Huaguo culture.

    It was no longer entangled, and after lightly coughing twice, it said solemnly: "It's like this, because it has been detected that the host has a strong desire to survive when it is dying, so it can be bound to this system." "As long as the host completes the task, you can

    get newborn."

    newborn!

    Gu Zhu's eyes lit up, and the fog of confusion in the eyes dissipated, leaving only clarity.

    "Really? Can I really survive?"

    "Of course, as long as you accumulate enough points, the host can choose to be reborn before the car accident and avoid this crisis." No. 79578 proudly puffed out his chest, Their system is very powerful.

    Gu Zhu believed it. He looked at the soft-haired puppy in front of him trustingly, and asked, "Then what should I do to get points?

    " The host has different numbers of points, as long as the points reach one thousand, you can be reborn as the host."

    Gu Zhu listened carefully, and then nodded vigorously: "Okay, I will work hard." As

    soon as the words fell, Gu Zhu's mind became more A novel called "The Overbearing Emperor's Favorite Concubine".

    The name of this body is the same as his, also named Gu Zhu, the youngest son of a wealthy businessman in a remote town, beautiful in appearance but vicious in character.