16-20

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter XVI

    The man's brows and eyes were gentle, with a doting smile on the corner of his mouth, he stretched out his hand and pulled the shrinking young man into his arms.

    "What are you doing?"

    Gu Zhu's cheeks were flushed, he shrank his toes, and snuggled into the man's safe embrace with a very honest body.

    Fu Yu smiled deeply, pretending not to notice the young man's inappropriate actions, and stretched out his hand to rub the top of Gu Zhu's hair.

    The youth's lips are water red, plump and soft, perhaps because they have eaten sugar, and it tastes like a faint fruity aroma.

    The sound of kissing was covered by the sound of running water.

    The man caressed the young man's red eyes, and when his eyes touched the other's red and swollen lips, he smiled lowly: "Honey, do you want to eat supper?"

    Gu Zhu was momentarily at a loss, he tilted his head, and thought about the In time, the red lips parted slightly, revealing a pink tip of the tongue.

    "Snack? Brother Shen, are you hungry?"

    The man smiled. He held Gu Zhu's tender hand and squeezed it. He leaned closer and said, "Aren't you hungry after wasting so much energy?" ?"

    The scorching temperature seemed to scald his hands, Gu Zhu's dizzy nerves twitched, his beautiful eyes became softer and softer, and his face turned red with heat.

    eye contact.

    Gu Zhu's dull head immediately understood the meaning of Fu Yushen's words.

    He bit his lip, hesitating a little.

    The man doesn't force him, he just looks at him with those gentle eyes.

    Gu Zhu wanted to refuse, but when faced with the expectant look of the man, he couldn't bear it anymore...

    In the darkness, his eyes were as bright as stars.

    Fu Yu leaned on the head of the bed relaxedly, his strong chest muscles were exposed, and the blue veins stretched out on his forehead.

    Gu Zhu touched her chubby belly, and couldn't help but burped that smelled like preserved eggs.

    When you're full, it's time to work.

    In addition to the smell of food, there was a strange smell in the room, which was not pleasant, but not bad.

    Suddenly, a small whimper sounded like a cat meowing, and then disappeared again, like a hallucination.

    But Fu Yushen knew that this was not an illusion.

    The lights in warm colors are warm and ambiguous.

    A small furry head appeared in the field of vision, the young man puffed his cheeks unhappily, and his eyes sparkled.

    He looked at the man with a comfortable face angrily, looking unhappy.

    The man let out a foul breath, he stroked the bright red lips of the young man, and coaxed: "Good boy."

    Gu Zhu was extremely angry, his throat rolling, his voice was muffled, with a hint of doubt: "Are you using my shower gel?" Already?"

    "Zizhu... how do you know?"

    Gu Zhu blushed and turned her head away, murmured: "

    I smell it." Can you not smell it?