real world [1-10]

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 The Real World

    Consciousness became groggy, everything around him began to dim, and the last words that sounded in his ears were "goodbye, host" with an electronic sound.

    The soul is sinking, the speed is very fast, Gu Zhu feels like he has forgotten something, he wants to stop it, but the body can't move.

    ...

    At the beginning of September, it was the beginning of school for universities, middle schools and primary schools in Province Z. The weather was still a bit hot, and everyone walking on the road wore cool clothes.

    The traffic-heavy junction is extremely crowded today, most of them are parents who pick up their children to school, and the traffic police stand at the intersection commanding against the scorching sun.

    Bus No. 666 arrives at the stop, the back door of the bus is opened, a boy wearing a blue and white gradient shirt with white short sleeves, a pair of loose knee-length shorts, and sneakers is dragging a suitcase half his height. Car, stand on the platform and watch the route.

    Today is the first day of school, Gu Zhu packed up his things early in the morning and rushed to school, he is going to live in school, so he can choose a good bed when he arrives early.

    After planning the route, the handsome young man pursed his lips, blinked his moist almond eyes quickly, and his expression became a little dull, but this abnormal state only lasted for a second, and soon recovered.

    Gu Zhu's mind was a little blank, he looked at his clothes and the suitcase next to him suspiciously, what was he going to do?

    It seems to be... going to school!

    Yes, today is the day for his report, so it can't be too late. The young man glanced at his watch, it showed 7:35, 25 minutes before the start of school report.

    Not caring about other things, the young man hurriedly dragged the suitcase out of the platform to go to the school. Unlucky, the red light was turned just before the sidewalk. Gu Zhu walked too fast and couldn't stop the car for a while. At that moment, a car The car slammed into him like out of control.

    Gu Zhu's pupils shrank instantly, and he felt his body was numb and unable to move.

    Seeing that the car was getting closer and the tragedy was unavoidable, a hand suddenly grabbed his back collar and pulled it back forcefully. At that moment, time seemed to press the pause button.

    Time flowed again, and the lively voices of people and cars exploded in Gu Zhu's ears. He opened his eyes wide in shock, watching the car crash into the electric pole at an uncontrollable speed.

    "Ah!"

    The timid girl screamed, Gu Zhu felt as if she had been hit with a stick, her mind was so stuffy that she didn't know what to do, she almost, almost died on the spot...

    Thinking of the time when she was on TV With the pictures of people who died in car accidents seen on the Internet, Gu Zhu was flustered.

    So, on the first day of school, Gu Zhu, who was admitted to Z University Archeology with the first place, was packed together with a box and sent to the police station to make a statement.

    The police station is solemn and depressing to ordinary people, Gu Zhu moved her feet a little uneasily, put her hands on her legs and rubbed her fingers.     A young police officer in a light blue uniform brought a glass of water and put it in front of Gu Zhu, and said softly, "Student, don't be nervous