Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao

    "Extraordinary, extraordinary!"

    The crisp cries of children resounded in every corner of the town, bringing joy.

    "Sir, do you want to buy a newspaper? You can buy the latest newspaper for only three cents."

    The boy in a patched jacket handed a newspaper to the man in a suit, his round eyes like water grapes were full of longing .

    This is an era of opportunity, but it is also the most dangerous era, with the Sun Kingdom outside, and the domestic forces in turmoil.

    The man waved his hand, avoiding the children who were walking towards him, and walked into the crowd.

    The child lowered his head in disappointment. He looked at the newspapers in his hand and thought with his mouth pursed: I'm going to be hungry again today.

    "Child, give me two newspapers."

    The clear voice rang in his ears, and the little boy raised his head in surprise, his eyes immediately stared blankly.

    In front of him was an extremely beautiful young man. He had round almond eyes, which were slightly upturned at the end of the eyes. When he looked up, he looked like a noble lion cat, which made people feel uneasy.

    His nose was high and his lips were red and thin, like delicate rose petals.

    The child didn't know what a rose flower looked like, but he had heard from the teacher outside the school that it was a very delicate plant, and it was very beautiful.

    Now, the child feels that the young man in front of him is as beautiful as the rose described in the book.

    His amber pupils shimmered in the sunlight, and his soft hair fluttered in the wind.

    "Hey, kid! You're back to your senses."

    Gu Zhu squinted her eyes, picked up a copper plate and shook it in front of the child, watching the child's eyes move with the copper plate he was shaking from side to side, found it very interesting.

    When the child came back to his senses, his face turned red.

    He has never seen such a good-looking little brother...

    "Beautiful brother, here is the newspaper."

    The little guy counted out two newspapers and stuffed them into the young man's hand, and took a penny from Gu Zhu's fingertips, and ran so fast that it disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    Looking at the nimble little figure, Gu Zhu burst out laughing.

    There was a smile on that beautiful face, which made it even more eye-catching.

    He folded the newspaper, turned and walked in the other direction.

    The young man didn't notice that on the other road, a black car was parked by the side of the road, the window half rolled, revealing a dark green military cap and dark eyes.

    The man stared at the young man's slender figure, and played with the small lighter with his knuckles.

    "Kacha"

    "Kacha"

    the orange flames appeared and disappeared, and under the engraving of the shadow, the corner of the man's mandible was exposed.