16-17[🔚

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Sixteen

    Lang Qingxi's words made the meeting room quiet for a moment, no one made a sound, and they even looked at the young man at the top in surprise.

    In the end, it was Professor Gu who spoke first: "Are you sure? If it is really a wave of corpses, then we need to prepare for it in advance." You know, the Northwest

    Base is not a small base, but a base controlled by the central government. , a large base with a name and a surname, and even it suffered serious losses in the zombie tide, so their base...

    "These zombies have become smarter," Huo Zhan flipped through the materials, "In the past few years, lv.2's There are more and more high-level zombies, and these zombies are becoming more and more difficult to deal with with human wisdom."

    Zhang Li agreed: "That's right, a year ago, Lao Yang died because he underestimated... Speaking of Lao Yang

    , the faces of these old people who joined the team first showed sad expressions.

    A year ago, a high-level zombie appeared in Lin City. Because it was too close to the base, Lao Yang was appointed to destroy it because it was too close to the base, and he was afraid of being attacked. But who knew that the so-called high-level zombie was just pushed out The shield that is really powerful has another corpse.

    In the end, it was Lao Yang who blew himself up and died with it, so that the other surviving members of the team could return to the base.

    It's just that Lao Yang is buried in that city forever.

    This incident gave them a deep wake-up call. Since then, every time they lead the team out, everyone is more cautious.

    "Knock Knock..."

    Lang Qingxi tapped the table, and drew back the attention of his teammates: "Our focus now is to strengthen the perimeter of the base and guard against the imminent tide of corpses." A Lang raised his hand: "We can go and get

    the summoned Kill the zombies that started the tide."

    Lang Qingxi nodded, smiling: "Good way, who will go?"

    Silence...

    Lang Qingxi continued to smile, and turned his head to the big man who proposed the plan: "Ah Wolf?"

    He was obviously older than Lang Qingxi, but at this moment Ah Lang didn't dare to make a sound, he lowered his big head and let him go, that's just a side dish.

    "Or Shi Qiang, you go?"

    Lang Qingxi pointed at another man again.

    The middle-aged man named Shi Qiang shook his hands and smiled wryly: "Vice team, please spare me, I am weaker than A Lang, let me kill those below lv. Ah."

    These words spoke out the hearts of the people, except for a few people who were close to Huo Zhan, everyone else showed timidity.

    The man's heavy eyes glanced over these people secretly, Huo Zhan sneered in his heart, it seems that he has lived a comfortable life for a long time, and he doesn't know how to write the word bloody.

    "Okay, let's reinforce the outer city first."

    Huo Zhan raised his hand and cut off everyone's speech. He tapped the table with his fingertips and set the task.