2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The Little Female of the Beast House

    "Don't touch it, it will burn you."

    Gu Zhu grabbed the man's hand to check, with a surprised expression on his face, he clearly saw that the man's hand had already been put into the fire, why there was no wound on his hand, Not even a little redness.

    The man withdrew his hand, his face was a little red, but his skin was really dark, and he couldn't tell he was shy.

    Seeing that the man was not injured, Gu Zhu didn't hold on to his hand any longer. He turned the branch over and asked with his chin in his hand, "Did you save me?" The man nodded

    .

    Gu Zhu asked again: "Then when you found me, did you see a big snake? It was a big one."

    Gu Zhu gestured while talking, a trace of panic appeared in her eyes.

    The man's eyes were dim, and he shook his head under the expectant eyes of the young man, and then saw that the person in front of him immediately became emotional.

    Gu Zhu poked her finger on the ground, probably because the big snake thought he was dead after he passed out, and another giant crocodile filled his stomach and looked down on him for his little flesh, and threw him anywhere, only to be picked up by the man in front of him.

    Thinking of this, Gu Zhu showed a grateful smile to the man in front of him: "Thank you for saving me." The

    man looked at him, his throat rolled up and down, shook his head and whispered: "No need."

    Gu Zhu looked at him: "You You're not dumb!"

    The man stared at him and nodded.

    During the question-and-answer session, the meat on the fire was also roasted, and the aroma of the fat made the mouth water. Although the color didn't look very good, it was still good to fill the stomach.

    Gu Zhu scratched the meat a few more times with a knife to make sure that the inside was fully cooked before taking it out and blowing it by her mouth.

    "Huh...huh..."

    The tip of his tongue was stretched out to test the temperature, Gu Zhu's tears were streaming down from the heat, he stuck out his tongue in a "shihashiha" way to dissipate heat, and didn't notice the faint smile in the man's eyes.

    This is a little female, not yet an adult, really cute, but I don't know if he has set a future partner.

    The man's gaze was too hot to be ignored, Gu Zhu pinched the branch and tilted her head: "What's wrong?"

    The man looked at him fixedly.

    Gu Zhu looked at the man, then at the meat skewer in his hand, and said "Oh" clearly, he handed the meat skewer in front of the man, and asked, "Do you... want to eat?" The

    man froze for a moment, as if he hadn't expected The young man would ask him, but he didn't react for a while, and just nodded according to the wish in his heart.

    Then, a piece of meat with a slightly charred surface and a smell of fat was handed over to his hand.

    He saw the little female with a beautiful smile and said in a gentle voice: "Here."

    The man took the meat and swallowed it whole Jujube chewed a few mouthfuls and then swallowed, Gu Zhu's eyes widened.

    He was a little surprised: "Aren't you hot?"