16-18

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with

    Wanting to snatch away the little mermaid wife that he got for nothing under the nose of Admiral Huo for any reason, I'm afraid it's too long.

    Huo Xuan's hehe successfully made Lawrence startled, and began to wonder if he was too anxious. He really wanted that golden-tailed mermaid, but he didn't want to offend Huo Xuan because of it.

    "You mean...you want to annul the marriage between Zhuzhu and me?"

    Lawrence rubbed his hands when he heard this, "How could that be? We can't decide the general's marriage, but we can't do anything about it. The mermaid protects you." The regulations clearly stipulate that every mermaid must be registered, General Huo please cooperate, just record it, and will not do other things.” The middle-aged man narrowed his eyes and smiled kindly, his eyes were hidden

    on Gu Zhu’s body Sweeping over, thinking to himself, here he can't do anything, but when he gets to the shelter, they can't let them.

    Huo Xuan's heart is like a mirror, he can guess what Lawrence is thinking, anyway, there is such a link in the plan, it doesn't hurt to cooperate.

    "Yes."

    Lawrence got the answer he wanted, and led his subordinates away. Gu Zhu watched them walk out of the gate, and couldn't understand why Huo Xuan let go.

    The document was still not signed in the end, so it can be taken back as it was brought. Although Huo Xuan was willing to cooperate a little, he had to decide how much he cooperated.

    "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!"

    The mermaid sanctuary, which was orderly in the past, was extremely tense today. All the staff were mobilized, and a huge water tank was moved to the transport cart, covered with a black cloth, Blocked all views.

    Lawrence walked quickly in a white coat and asked seriously: "How is it going?" "

    Almost, this is the last batch."

    "Okay, this batch will be put together with the ones that are about to be sent away. "Lawrence lowered his voice and said darkly, "Get someone to watch over it, and don't allow anyone to come near it!"

    "Yes."

    Lawrence nodded in satisfaction, until the whole sanctuary became quiet again, he passed through several research rooms, and went to the mermaid living area to take a look, then tidied up his slightly messy clothes and came to the hall, waiting for the distinguished guests to come to the door.

    The girl with the ponytail bit her lips hesitantly, glanced at her teacher, and finally couldn't hold back and walked over.

    "Mr. Lawrence."

    Lawrence raised his eyebrows, "Okra, what's the matter?"

    As the only female student under his command, Lawrence was willing to show her a little good face.

    The young girl named Qiukui stepped forward and asked softly, "Teacher, where is the yellow-haired man? Why haven't I seen him recently?" It wasn't that

    she was meddling, but that Huang-mao had worked with them for half a year. She's a bit stupid and mercenary, but after all, after getting along for so long, even a dog has feelings.

    Lawrence didn't expect her to ask this question, so he couldn't help laughing, pressing Okra's head with his big hand, forcing her to look into his eyes, and said in a low voice: "Little Okra, there are some things, just understand it in your heart , It’s boring to say it, understand?”     The man’s eyes drooped and his eyes were fierce, which made the little girl in her early twenties tremble with fear. She nodded, shut up and stopped asking, but she couldn’t help it in her heart. Make cool.     Huangmao entered the protection center earlier than her, and worked with Researcher Lawrence for nearly five years, but in the end he was ruthlessly abandoned. What about me... Is it when I have no choice, or after doing something wrong? Being dealt with so ruthlessly...     Okra suppressed her frightened teeth that began to shake, and tried hard not to show any strange emotions. She lowered her eyelids to cover her complicated emotions.     Isn't it... It's time to find a way out for yourself.     Both the teacher and the student had their own thoughts, and they were already shouting "people are coming, people are coming" outside. As the person in charge of the mermaid protection station, Dylan hurried over, glared at Lawrence without a trace, and trot to the door with a smile on his face Greet Huo Xuan.