2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Two Domineering Young Master Jiao

    like?

    Pooh!

    When I didn't see your disgusting action!

    Gu Zhu was chewing on the apple angrily, feeling a little strange. Is the favorability detection system broken? Is this the only way to have such a high 50% favorability?

    It is simply illogical!

    There was a gentle pat on the shoulder, Gu Zhu turned his head and saw Gu's mother's disapproving eyes: "Luo Zhu, you can't be rude." The

    young man lowered his head in frustration, said "Oh", and shrank beside Gu's mother It doesn't move anymore.

    Fu Ziqing looked at the tantrum young man amusedly, and felt more and more that the other party looked like the lion cat he once raised, delicate and expensive, he would tickle you when he was happy, and would not even look at you if he was unhappy.

    "I heard that Young Master Gu studied translation in the United States. I happen to be short of an interpreter. I wonder if Young Master Gu is willing to pay attention to it?" Gu Zhu's ear

    moved, her teeth were a little sore, the word "Favourite"...is it used in this way?

    On the contrary, Father Gu's eyes lit up. This is a good thing. The youngest son just came back from studying abroad and doesn't have a serious job.

    At first, he wanted the youngest son to work under him, but the youngest son's frail appearance really made people worry, so he should leave it to the eldest son, for fear that the eldest son would be distracted and make mistakes at work.

    It's all right now, the young marshal took the initiative to ask someone, as long as he has eyes, no one will take the initiative to provoke the youngest son.

    And it's professional, not bad.

    No, before Gu Zhu could speak, his father sold him out, still in a hurry.

    "Oh, that Zhuzhu will trouble the young commander in the future, Zhuzhu, why don't you thank the young commander."

    Gu Zhu angrily bit the last bite of the apple, stood up and raised her head, not polite at all: "Thank you, Shaoshuai Fu It's gone."

    Fu Ziqing curled his lips, and after saying goodbye to Gu's father, the author left in a black car.

    Gu Zhu sat back on the sofa and wiped the apple juice from the corner of his mouth with a handkerchief. He seemed to have thought of something, tilted his head and asked, "Mom, how did I come back last night?" Although he had a guess

    , But still have to be sure.

    Gu Zhu knew that he was definitely not drunk, but was fascinated by drugs.

    Gu's mother thought about it for a while, and the second aunt at the side blurted out: "Oh, it's that young marshal. You were brought back last night by him. Seeing your unconscious appearance scared me."

    "Fortunately, the doctor said that he drank too much. You are so kind."

    Gu Zhu clenched his fists on his knees, and he knew it was him!

    "Yes, yes," Gu's mother also agreed, "Xiaozhu must thank you, young commander, next time you take office, bring that pair of blue and white porcelain with you."