2

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Two Do You Like Me

    The man's tone was indifferent and indifferent, looking down at the ground, he felt the strength on his sleeve gradually disappear after saying these words, he pursed his lips and walked away.

    Zhou Ke called a few good friends to follow quickly, and then winked at Gu Zhu, asking him to come along.

    Gu Zhu nodded, smiled gratefully, tidied up the stationery on the table and trotted to follow.

    Zhai Lin strode forward, but his ears kept paying attention to the movement behind him, and when he heard the brisk footsteps, he slightly hooked his lower lip.

    Young boys always have big appetites, they chose a spicy pot, Zhou Ke and Zhao Liu went to choose the dishes, remember to ask Gu Zhu if he eats spicy food.

    Gu Zhu followed Zhai Lin and sat on the stool, squinting his eyes and returning: "Eat."

    Zhai Lin raised his eyebrows when he heard that, and he suddenly said, "Don't you like spicy food?"

    Gu Zhu took out a tissue from his pocket He wiped the porcelain cup, filled it with water and moved it in front of the boy. He looked at the grain on the wooden table, pursed his lower lip and said, "I didn't eat it at first, but then... I missed you."

    Zhai Lin is very good at eating Spicy, it can be said that there is no one who doesn't like spicy food, but Gu Zhu can't eat spicy food, a little bit of spicy food can make her eyes red, now when she first heard Gu Zhu say that she can eat spicy food, Zhai Lin Curious.

    The young man's words were so gentle that Zhai Lin's ears turned red. He snorted coldly and kept silent while touching the porcelain cup.

    Soon, several people came back from choosing dishes, Zhou Ke sat beside Zhai Lin, and said with a cheerful smile: "I know Brother Lin likes spicy food, so we specially asked the boss to make it more spicy!"

    Gu Zhu's hands trembled when he heard this.

    The other two boys were also thick-skinned. They introduced themselves to Gu Zhu, and Gu Zhu realized that the book did say that the villain Zhai Lin had three cat and dog friends, and none of them were good friends.

    "Gu Zhu, my name is Zhao Qian, the sixth in my family, you can also call me Zhao Liu."

    Gu Zhu nodded and smiled back: "Hi, I'm Gu Zhu."

    Zhao Qian was fat and looked kind, but the light in his eyes didn't mean that.

    The other one was as handsome as Zhai Lin, with a pair of peach blossom eyes and a shallow smile, with his hand on his chin, he said, "Tao Ye."

    Gu Zhu also nodded to him.

    While talking, the incense pot came up, a super big pot with shrimp, meat and vegetables in it, it was quite rich, it was the red chili oil and chili that made Gu Zhu drool.

    If I had known that they would add more spice, I would not have been brave... I wanted to cry but no tears... I

    can only bite the bullet and eat what I said.

    A glass of water was put over silently, and the warm cup wall touched the back of the hand, causing a shudder, Gu Zhu raised her eyes, carefully glanced at the boy who was talking to her friend, squinted her eyes and smiled.

    "Gu Zhu, why are you in a daze, eat quickly."

    Zhao Qian touched Gu Zhu's wrist, and said eagerly: "If you don't eat any more, these animals will finish it off!"