2

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master

    Qu Fengmian squinted his eyes, his long and narrow eyes were hidden under his forehead hair, making it hard to see his expression clearly.

    The chin felt soft and slippery. The man's fingers moved slightly, and he lifted his chin following the boy's strength.

    The face that entered the target was still so beautiful, it was a dazzling sight, but it was a pity that it was a vicious idiot.

    Gu Zhu lost her mind the moment the man raised his head.

    It's like that person...

    The man has sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, a tough face, a high nose, and a pair of black pupils that are dull and dull.

    The only difference was that there was a long and narrow wound running through half of the man's face from top to bottom, destroying the beauty of the whole face, and making it look even more hideous and terrifying.

    This wound is bleeding down at this moment...

    Gu Zhu released Qu Fengmian's chin with trembling hands, she turned her eyes away and did not dare to look again, for fear of showing something strange.

    This injury was caused by the original, Gu Zhu has an impression.

    "You..."

    Are you in pain...

    Gu Zhu put her hands behind her back, scratched the dry wood on the ground with her feet, her rosy mouth was tightly pursed.

    Qu Fengmian sneered, raised his head and leaned against the dirty gray wall, and said in a cold voice, "I don't know what else to do, young master?" As soon as the man raised his head,

    the wound was completely exposed to the air, nakedly showing the viciousness of the young man.

    Gu Zhu felt even more guilty, although he didn't do it, but now he is the one who dominates this body, and it's Gu Zhu who did it.

    In order to keep the character from collapsing, the nervous young man who was about to die stepped forward, opened his round eyes, turned his head and said, "It's so ugly".

    ugly?

    Qu Fengmian's pupils constricted, this is really new, it's the first time someone called him ugly.

    "I said, you are so ugly."

    Gu Zhu said it again, as if afraid that the other party might not hear clearly.

    A trace of doubt flashed in Qu Fengmian's dark pupils, but he didn't show it. He bent one leg, tilted his head and looked at the young man with cold eyes: "No matter how ugly you are, the young master beat you.

    " mood.

    "I..."

    He was so fierce.

    And that's right, he did it.

    But... losers can't lose.

    Feeling cold from being stared at by that stare, Gu Zhu puffed up her cheeks and said fiercely, "Don't look at me with such eyes, or you'll goug your eyes out!" "Order, don't give him food today!

    "

    The man who heard this just snorted coldly, and continued to look at Gu Zhu with gloomy eyes.