3-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3 The Paranoid Emperor's Arrogant Young Master

    In the early morning of the second day, warm sunlight came in through the window sill, and curls of cigarette smoke rose from the exquisitely crafted incense burner, whirled in mid-air and then dissipated.

    On the Babu big bed made of pear wood, a small dumpling moved from the end of the bed to the head of the bed.

    Gu Zhu got out of the bed in a daze, straightened up and stretched.

    I don't know when I fell asleep last night, and I don't know what happened to the hero.

    "Knock knock"

    "Master, are you up yet?"

    Lu Wu, the personal maid, stood outside the door and asked.

    Gu Zhu hurriedly took care of herself, and then replied: "Okay, come in."

    Wearing a lake green skirt, she watched a woman in her twenties push the door in, followed by her The servant of the toilet.

    "Lvwu has met the young master."

    As the most ruthless person under the original owner, this Lvwu is not bad. The original owner beat him and handed him the whip. The main reason for the murder was that she 100% helped bury the corpse.

    "Well, what happened to that slave yesterday?" Gu Zhu asked with her head tilted.

    Lu Wu replied: "Young master, that person is fine."

    Gu Zhu nodded, raised her chin and said proudly: "In this case, then call him to serve me."

    Regarding Gu Zhu's order , Luwu never refuses.

    Qu Fengmian was pushed and shoved by several rough servants to the dignified Lu Wu, his face was as cold as ice.

    With a straight face, Luwu clasped her hands on her stomach, and warned: "It's your honor that the young master called you to serve, so be careful." Then he opened the door and motioned for

    Qu Fengmian to enter.

    This is a luxuriously furnished room, all the furniture is made of high-quality pear blossom wood, and a large screen embroidered by Su's embroidery stitches covers the bed.

    The porcelain fired by the Ru Kiln is just a vase for flowers here, and even the light gauze used to cover it is high-quality Huanyun gauze.

    The curling cigarette smoke in the incense burner exudes a light fragrance.

    Gu Zhu still maintained the original posture, wrapped in the warm blanket, her eyes were hazy, and she opened her mouth to yawn from time to time.

    Qu Fengmian walked around these ornaments and walked to the side of the bed. What he saw was such a scene. He hooked the corners of his lips with interest, and lowered his eyelids: "What is it that the young master called me?" Gu Zhu blinked her eyes

    , Pouted and said: "Come here, change my clothes."

    Today is the day to go to the academy, and it is also the time when the protagonist Gong and the protagonist Shou meet.

    Gu Zhu consciously climbed out of bed and opened her arms, waiting for the man to dress him.

    The male lead is the emperor, so asking him to dress me should be considered a huge insult, Gu Zhu thought.