11-14[end 🔚]

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Your Majesty Did He Admit Mistakes Today?

    Soon, the day of the banquet arrived, and the gates of the imperial city were lined up with carriages one after another. These people were officials and their families who came to participate in the banquet.

    Except for the members of the royal family, it is not allowed to drive on horseback in the imperial city, so these people need to pass through checkpoints before they can enter the imperial city.

    By the time everyone arrived at the Taiqing Palace, it was getting late.

    The vacant seats were filled up one after another, only the throne belonging to the emperor and the seats on both sides of him were still vacant.

    Gu Yunqi sat down to the first position on the left under the steps under the guidance of the palace guide, and the lieutenant stood behind him.

    The envoy of the State of Zhou was seated in the position where he started, and the envoy of the State of Zhao sitting opposite him was also Zhao He, who stood side by side with the word Zhao He. There were these three big countries that came to the banquet, and the small countries were not qualified to sit on it. s position.

    Further down, there are ministers of military affairs such as Qiao Xiang and Liubu Shangshu.

    Following the eunuch's report, Emperor Qin came slowly from the gate of the palace, and other people in the palace stood up one after another. All countries understood their own country, and the officials knelt down and saluted.

    Qin Mo strode forward, followed by a handsome and handsome young man.

    Gu Zhu was not as tall as Qin Mo, and his legs were not as long as his. It took him a step and a half to keep up with the man, so he was a little out of breath when he walked.

    Qin Mo noticed it, and slowed down his pace without a trace. The hand hanging from his side slipped under the young man's collar and held his hand. He turned his head and gave him a comforting smile.

    "Don't be afraid."

    Gu Zhu saw him and said to herself.

    The young man squinted his eyes and showed a confident smile. He was not afraid. After all, he was also His Highness King An of the Yan Kingdom, so how could he be afraid of such a small scene.

    Walking through the red carpet in the center, Gu Zhu keenly felt that someone was staring at him, and that gaze was particularly uncomfortable.

    Looking up, among the family members of the officials at the back, he found the person looking at him at a glance, it turned out to be Li Jin!

    Li Jin saw Gu Zhu turn his head to look at him, and showed him a sinister smile, distorted and terrifying.

    Gu Zhu's back felt a little hairy when she was watched, and she always felt that something was going to happen, but she couldn't find any signs of it, so she could only secretly tell herself to be careful.

    Qin Mo felt that Gu Zhu was holding his hand harder, worried that he might not be used to it, so he shook it back forcefully.

    The two walked to the steps, Qin Mo pulled Gu Zhu to sit on the chair on the left, gave him a comforting smile, and then sat on the top dragon chair.

    "Peace, all gentlemen!"

    The singing and dancing sounded again.

    After several programs in a row, the queen mother came late, and everyone stood up and knelt down to salute again. Gu Zhu wanted to get up, but was held down by the man beside her.