6-10

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 The Paranoid Emperor's Pride Young Master

    The warm water submerged the chilled body, driving away the restlessness and apprehension.

    Gu Zhu let out a long breath, but Gu's father didn't realize that he was not the original owner, which made him let go of the heart he had been hanging on.

    The warm water flowed across the body, Gu Zhu lay on the side of the tub, with her head resting on her arms, communicating with Qiqi.

    "Host, the male lead's favorability for you is only 10%, you have to work hard." "

    Well, it's really difficult to maintain a vicious character, and you have to increase the male lead's favorability..." "

    No way, After all, the points are not so easy to obtain, the host can rest assured, as long as the favorability is reached, you can choose to leave this world." "Well, I will work hard."

    Gu

    Zhu buried her head in the water and just stood down. A pair of moist eyes were exposed, and small blisters appeared from the mouth "gurgling".

    Qu Fengmian pushed the door open and walked in. After removing the thin cloud gauze, what he saw was the young man's snow-white back and hair full of black hair soaked in water vapor.

    "Huh? Luwu?"

    Gu Zhu's ears twitched slightly, thinking that Luwu had entered.

    He closed his eyes and didn't want to move, so he said in a childish voice: "Luwu, can you wipe my back? It's a little itchy." The

    warm water cup was picked up and splashed on the round shoulders, Gu Zhu groaned comfortably, and tilted His head rested on Snow's arms.

    A pair of hands went up along the young man's spine, stroking the extremely smooth snow-white skin, leaving light pink marks with a little force.

    "Hmm...Lvwu be gentle, it hurts a bit..." The original owner's skin was too delicate, Gu Zhu couldn't help sobbing.

    "Yes, master."

    Huh?

    "Wow..."

    Gu Zhu turned around in horror, the man's ferocious face came into view, and the young man exclaimed, "Why is it you! Where is Luwu?"

    Qu Fengmian let out a low laugh, then got up and walked around the bathtub, suddenly leaned against Gu Zhu's back, and sprayed his scorching breath on Gu Zhu's delicate and white neck.

    "Didn't the young master ask me to wipe your back?"

    "Hehehe, the young master still likes it..."

    The sickly low and hoarse laughter made Gu Zhuo's hair stand on end. He clutched his chest and retreated to the other side of the bathtub, trying to stay away Song Fengmian.

    But Qu Fengmian saw through this small thought, the man stretched out his hand to grab Gu Zhu's slender wrist, and pulled it towards his chest.

    The force was so great that all the water in the bathtub was splashed out, soaking the ground and leaving dark water marks.

    "You...you let me go."

    Gu Zhu's thick and curly eyelashes trembled slightly, and a drop of water hung on the edge of the eyelashes, precariously.