Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

    The young man with black-rimmed glasses stood in front of the stylishly dressed man, looking a little silly and dumbfounded.

    Gu Zhu seemed to be listening carefully to what the man said, but she was actually receiving information from this world.

    This is a counterattack novel in the entertainment industry. It tells the story of the protagonist who debuted after participating in the talent show, won the love of many people with his own ability, and got acquainted with the real card to reach the pinnacle of life.

    The character he will play this time is a small assistant, and the character of the strategy is the actor Fu Yushen.

    "Huh? Qiqi, this time my mission has nothing to do with the protagonist Gongshou?"

    Gu Zhu was a little surprised. The identity of the men in the previous two worlds was the protagonist Gong, but this time it turned out to be a supporting role. Only two-sentence actor appeared in this novel.

    Qiqi nodded her dog's head: "That's right, but the host should not let down his vigilance, after all, the identity of the main god this time is the down-and-out actor."

    Emphasis: down-and-out!

    Gu Zhu blinked in understanding.

    "Gu Zhu, Gu Zhu, did you listen to me?"

    The man in front of him frowned, looked at the dazed young man with some annoyance, and sneered in his heart: No wonder the superiors want to assign him to Fu Yushen, a fool with a fool, perfect match .

    "Let's go, report to Li Lan."

    After the man finished speaking, he rolled his eyes and walked away.

    The thin young man slowly adjusted the black-rimmed glasses that occupied half of his face, began to put his things into the cardboard box, and walked towards the agent's office while holding them.

    As he walked, he raised his head to look at the slogan on the door of the office, and knocked on the door politely after finding the place to go.

    "Come in."

    The woman's voice was concise and firm.

    Gu Zhu pushed the door open and entered, speaking in a low voice: "Hi, I'm the new assistant, my name is Gu Zhu."

    After Li Lan signed the document, she raised her head to look at the big boy who had been dispatched, her red lips slightly raised, but her voice was very indifferent: "Gu Zhu?" The young man nodded quickly, raised his head timidly, and touched Li

    Lan After the sharp gaze, he lowered again, his body trembling slightly.

    Li Lan frowned, slightly dissatisfied with Gu Zhu's cowardly attitude, but helplessly, this was the meaning of her superiors, so she had to admit it.

    She picked up a stack of proposals from the table, strode out of the office, passed the young man with a slight lift of his chin, and said, "Follow me." The

    elevator sat on the first basement floor, and Li Lan's car was the same as hers, fiery red , enthusiastic publicity.

    Gu Zhu followed her into the car, and after a certain distance, the car stopped in a villa area on the outskirts of the city.