11-15[end 🔚]

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Small blood bag

    "Master Hino! Don't!"

    The boy panicked and grabbed the man's hand, his whole body was pink.

    Hino twitched his eyelashes, and lowered his hands irresistibly. His cold white skin was slightly flushed by the hot water, and his perennially cold body temperature also became warm.

    "Are you afraid? Why? I won't hurt you."

    Hino still doesn't understand the complicated emotions of human beings. He can feel the boy's love for him, but he doesn't understand why the other party refuses his closeness.

    Gu Zhu was a little embarrassed, he pursed his lower lip helplessly, and then he let out his breath and leaned against the man's arms with his lips pouted.

    "I'm not afraid... I'm just, I'm sorry..."

    The man's fingertips were long and slender, but the temperature was not high.

    ...

    The water in the bathtub was poured out, until finally, Gu Zhu collapsed on Xinuo's body exhausted, gasping for breath.

    The young man was extremely ashamed. Except for the last step, they did everything they should do, but the man still had a calm expression.

    "It's too much!"

    Gu Zhu bit the man's shoulder in grief and indignation, leaving a clear tooth mark.

    Hino held the boy's fingertips and enjoyed the dessert.

    I am in a good mood, regardless of the disrespect of the youth.

    The exhausted spirit made Gu Zhu fall into a deep sleep quickly, and Xinuo carried him downstairs and sat on the throne.

    The twelve princes all stood up the moment Xinuo came down the stairs and saluted him.

    These blood races had different expressions, but no matter what, they didn't dare to show too much emotion in front of Hino.

    "Sit down."

    The butler stood in the shadow with a smile on his face.

    The first prince, Carter Mezzalans, spoke first. He has deep eyes and a straight nose, and he looks like a well-mannered gentleman at first glance.

    But only those present know that this seemingly gentlemanly man is actually a ruthless master.

    Nearly a thousand corpses of blood slaves are transported out of his territory every year.

    The conflict between humans and blood races is difficult to resolve, at least for now it is a huge problem.

    Hino supported the corner of his jaw with one hand, while playing with the boy's silver hair with the other.

    "Lord Prescher, the remains of the ancestor must be brought back!" The

    loss of the remains is already the greatest insult to them, not to mention that for princes like them, the remains are a huge threat.

    Hino's eyes were cold, and he agreed with Carter's words.

    Carter paused for a while, he didn't expect Xinuo to respond to him, and now he puffed up his chest, proudly.

    Antonio curled his lips, and rolled his eyes at Carter in disgust, this hateful invisible Preston is in charge!

    "So we need to have a detailed plan, everyone agrees?"