11-15

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 The Assistant of the Lost Movie King

    The night was as deep as water, with insects buzzing in my ears. In the small and crowded space, the tall and handsome man and the small and slender young man looked at each other from the air, looking affectionate and dignified.

    Nonsence!

    Gu Zhu pinched the corner of the blanket and said aggressively, "You are not allowed to come here! If you come again, I will strike!"

    Fu Yushen narrowed his eyes slightly, swept the young man's thin arms and fleshy thighs presumptuously, and mocked sneer.

    Well, the young man who was already angry was completely annoyed, his five fingers turned into claws, he rushed up with a groan, and greeted the man's face fiercely.

    Fu Yushen was taken aback by Gu Zhu's sudden outburst, and he quickly reacted, wrapping his arms around the opponent's waist in twos and grabbing those restless hands.

    He coaxed people helplessly: "Be good, stop making trouble, it's time to go to sleep."

    Gu Zhu stared: Where did he make a fuss, it's obviously you who went too far, okay!

    Deeply aware of the truth of who makes you cry and who coaxes you, Best Actor Fu lowered his eyelashes, held the young man firmly in his arms, and obediently admitted his mistake: "Okay, it's my fault. It's late, okay?

    " The alveolar of the back of the ramie was grinding and grinding, and angrily bit the man's wrist, leaving a clear tooth mark.

    Fu Yu smiled wryly, looking at the figure with the young man's back turned to him, he felt annoyed, if he had known earlier, he would not have been recruited, it was too difficult to coax.

    Early the next morning, Gu Zhu got up. He handed the hemp rope to Zhou Yi, took a small bamboo basket from Zhou Yi, and planned to go to the beach to see what there was to eat.

    Zhou Yi scratched his scalp: "Don't you wait for Yushen?"

    Gu Zhu puffed her cheeks, her tone was a bit aggressive: "Wait, who made him wake up so late!"

    After finishing speaking, he went to the beach.

    Zhou Yi was even more confused. He looked at Li Jiaze and others who were also not up, and asked his soul: Is it too late if you don't get up at six o'clock?

    He took the rope and planned to call Mi Fu, but when he turned his head, Fu Yushen's handsome face appeared in front of him.

    "Wow..." Thinking of the camera, Zhou Yi swallowed the fuck back down his throat. He smiled awkwardly at Fu Yu, "You scared me to death." There were already a lot of viewers in the live broadcast room, and they all typed

    ha Haha came to laugh at it.

    [I guessed right, there should be a fuck after the word lying down]

    [You guessed right upstairs]

    [Zhou Yi: I have to be reserved when there is a camera]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [Does no one know why the little assistant said that? Is it so hot early in the morning?]

    [Want to know +1]

    [Didn’t you notice that the mouths of the little assistant and the old man are a little swollen?]

    [Sherlock Holmes was surprised upstairs]