3-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3 Do You Like Me

Because there was a basketball game, Zhou Ke and others asked for leave in the afternoon class, Huang Gao didn't feel embarrassed, and directly approved the leave note.

Gu Zhu puffed his cheeks and was unhappy. He also wanted to go to the basketball game...

Of course, he is not the only one in this year. The students in the second class were a little listless, and their attention went to the playground. Seeing this, Huang Gao put down Putting the book in his hand, the old god said with his hands behind his back: "You want to go so much?"

The little boys nodded, and they couldn't hide their longing eyes.

Huang Gao laughed a few times, and didn't feel embarrassed. It happened to be Friday, and these children were also in a hurry. Let them have fun.

"Go, go, the following self-study will be changed to free activities for you."

As soon as the words came out, those big eyes lit up a lot, and the cheerful boy jumped up directly, shouting "Long live the old Huang!" ", after being stared at, you chased me and ran to the playground.

Gu Zhu struggled with her position for a while, but still couldn't hold back the desire in her heart, and followed her to the playground.

The game has already started, and the game is in full swing. Gu Zhu and her classmates squeezed into the gap in the fence to look inside.

Adolescent boys are still developing and full of vitality. They are not short for playing basketball, and their jumping ability is good, but they can jump high at random.

"Bang Dang"

the orange-red ball hit the target, spun a few times on the basket and fell from the madness.

Strong cheers erupted all around.

Gu Zhu's eyes are bright, he also likes this kind of explosive sports, but... the young man purses his lips, he doesn't know how to fight.

The tall boys in uniform red and black basketball uniforms and the second middle school students in black and white uniforms gave each other a provocative look when they passed by each other and returned to their defensive zone.

The opponent's main attacker was a tall, muscular boy with a sweat-absorbing headband on his head. His short and thick hair was tied up a lot, and he looked very energetic.

And in our basketball team, there are quite a few familiar faces, Zhou Ke and Zhai Lin are both in it, and even Tao Ye, who looks at the gentleness, is actually a good player.

Gu Zhu immediately saw the boy with many stars holding the moon, his forehead hair was already wet with sweat, and it stuck tightly to his forehead, making people want to wipe it off.

Not only that, in the sun, the sweat-stained arms and neck glistened, and the boy seemed to have sweat in his eyes. He directly lifted the hem of the ball suit and wiped it on his face without hesitation, revealing his rudimentary eight-pack firm belly. muscle.

"Ahhh! Brother Lin is so handsome!"

"Abdominal muscles, brother Lin actually has abs!" "

Ahhhhhhhhh! As expected of Brother Lin, he is so handsome!"

"I want to be Brother Lin Girlfriend's three hundred and sixty-fifth day ahhhhh!"

The girl's scream made Gu Zhu cover his ears a little helplessly, he looked at the boy who seemed to be glowing, and curled the corners of his lips.