6-10

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?

    "How do you explain this?"

    Qin Mo rubbed Gu Zhu's soft white neck and asked.

    The young man puffed up his cheeks, pointed at the map with his thin white fingers, and turned to look at the man: "Do you have a more detailed map? It's for the affected counties." Qin Mo nodded and let go of

    Gu Zhu's hand around his waist .

    "Zhou Fu, go get it."

    Soon, a more detailed map was unfolded in front of the two of them, which was the blueprint of the disaster area.

    "Weixian County is a major grain-producing county in our country. Just one year's taxes are enough to feed a quarter of the people of Qin State. However, the problem of floods is the opposite of high production." The man's expression was serious, and the warm sunshine

    shone On half of his face, the fine down on his face was dyed with a layer of golden light.

    "All year long, there are countless waterlogging disasters in Weixian County, big and small. In some places with flat terrain, the worst situation can be that there is no harvest."

    The man circled a few severely affected places with a pen while talking for Gu Zhu to see. More clarity.

    On the dark map, a large river runs through half of the Qin State. It is a long river with an unknown source, and it is the most important river channel in the Qin State.

    Gu Zhu looked at the direction of the water flow on the map, and recalled in her mind the flood control knowledge she had learned in school.

    After lowering his eyes and thinking for a long time, he took the pen from the man's hand and began to write.

    This conversation turned from day to night, and when the two of them came back to their senses, they realized that the sky outside was already dark, and the palace servants lit candles everywhere in the hall.

    "Okay, let's stop here today."

    Qin Mo let go of his hand so that the young man could stand up and stand aside, he signaled Zhou Fu to put away the plan drafted on the table, and said, dusting the corner of his clothes that was a little dusty.

    The atmosphere between the two of them changed somewhat, as if the frozen snow peak had begun to melt invisibly.

    Gu Zhu stood aside, looking at the man's generous back, he hesitated, and mustered up the courage to pull Qin Mo's belt embroidered with gold silk.

    The young man's eyelids were drooping, his eyelashes trembling slightly, and his voice was sweet and soft when he spoke, making it hard to refuse.

    "Your Majesty...can you stay and have dinner together?"

    Qin Mo held back the corners of his mouth that were about to turn up, suppressing his joyful mood, he clenched his fist and coughed lightly on his lips, then turned sullenly, and said: "Since His Royal Highness King An has made such a sincere request, I will grant your wish."

    This is the best meal Gu Zhu has had since coming here. There are all kinds of chicken, duck, fish, fresh fruits and vegetables, and the imperial dining room has done its best. The skill strives to make the dishes exquisite and delicious.

    The palm-sized pumpkin is cut open at the top and hollowed out, then put the processed ingredients into it, pour in the golden soup, cover the pumpkin again, seal it and put it on the pot for steaming.