Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You

    In the silver-gray space, Gu Zhu sat blankly on the soft single sofa, unable to regain consciousness for a long time.

    Qiqi transformed into a curly-haired puppy, walked up to Gu Zhu's feet and rubbed his slender and delicate ankle, and said, "Zi Zhu, aren't you happy that the task is completed?"

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, her heart choked Choking in pain, he thought, Qu Fengmian is the best person in the world to him, even Gu's father is not as good as him.

    "Qiqi, Qu Fengmian...is he really dead, right?"

    Qiqi frowned in annoyance, stuck out her tongue and groaned twice: "Host, this is just a task, don't put too much emotion into it."

    Gu Zhu shook her head: "But, I fell in love with him."

    He even lost interest in future tasks.

    Qiqi walked around a few times on her short legs irritably, seeing Gu Zhu's sad expression, hesitated again and again, and still told the truth.

    "Actually... it's not like I won't have a chance to meet you in the future..."

    Gu Zhu's eyes widened suddenly, and he grabbed Qiqi's dog's head in disbelief: "What do you mean? Qiqi, can you explain clearly?" After

    living a lifetime, Gu Zhu has already It's not the naive and ignorant child who was in the past, he can understand Qiqi's words very well and accurately.

    Qiqi shook her front paws, and said in a low voice: "That's..."

    "I'm not keeping it from you," Qiqi jumped out of Gu Zhu's hand and licked her pink and tender paws, "Actually, you, the host, The real task to be done is to find the scattered soul fragments of the Lord God. The previous task is also true. There is only one thing I keep from you, that is, there is only one character you want to attack, and that is Lord Lord God.” “It’s also quite strange, Lord

    God My lord fell into a deep sleep three years ago, and his soul fragments were flying everywhere, and we couldn’t collect them after searching for a long time.” “It was only later that I

    found out that the character who cleared this mission was one of the fragments of the main god.” “

    Since the main god is interested in If you have a reaction, then it would be best for you to do this task..."

    Qiqi babbled a lot here, Gu Zhu sorted out a sentence from it, he can still see Qu Fengmian!

    Gu Zhu clenched the hand hanging by his side a little bit, he suddenly raised his head, and said seriously: "Qiqi, is the next world coming out?"

    Qiqi wagging her tail: "It's coming out." "     Let

    's go!"

In a flash, there is only a soft single sofa left in the silver-gray space.

    ...

    It was raining heavily, pedestrians on the road were in a hurry, and there were also young and beautiful girls holding hands and smiling brilliantly.

    In a remote corner of the city, the thin Gu Zhu walked through the dark alleys holding an umbrella.

    "Step!"

    The little white shoes stepped on the mud puddle, splashing a circle of water.

    Gu Zhu propped her neck and looked around, seriously doubting whether Qiqi's information was true or not.