Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with

    In the vast universe, a huge aircraft carrier is floating, surrounded by many large and small attack ships, and in front of them is a blue planet.

    "Drip... vital signs detected..."

    In the silver-white treatment box, a boy with a fishtail body was sleeping peacefully. Outside the treatment box, several white coats stopped and went, checking the boy's vital signs.

    The white coat wearing black-rimmed glasses sighed: "It turned out to be a mermaid tribe that has disappeared for a long time. The general's luck is really good.

    " He wrote it down, and shook his head: "The general's luck is good, this one...it's hard to say."

    Thinking about the black-rimmed glasses, yes, who doesn't know that the empire's general Huo Xuan is ruthless and a war machine. How could the mermaid live better if it fell into his hands.

    "Why didn't I pick him up? I will definitely take good care of him."

    After writing the record, the white coat rolled his eyes indecently: "Just you? You can't even feed yourself and you want to raise a mermaid?" "

    Hey, hey Hey, are you looking down on people? I’m also a special-level medical practitioner, okay?”

    Uh... so noisy...

    The boy in the treatment cabin frowned first, then opened his eyes, opened his mouth, and let out a series of words. Fine bubbles.

    "Gululu..."

    Viscous liquid poured from his mouth and nose, and the boy slapped the deck in panic. This slight movement caused the two medical staff to turn their heads. After seeing the boy's appearance, they quickly opened the treatment cabin. He helped the person up.

    "Are you okay?"

    The black-framed glasses asked worriedly. This is a precious mermaid. Perhaps such a lucky one survived in the entire universe. If something goes wrong in his hands, the people of the entire empire will condemn themselves.

    "cough cough cough cough cough"

    Coughing violently, Gu Zhu felt that his lungs were about to be coughed out by himself. He supported the edge of the treatment cabin with his thin white fingers and grasped it tightly.

    There was a look of horror on the young man's white face, and the feeling of being drowned surrounded him like a shadow.

    With his thin body trembling, he whispered: "It's okay...it's okay, cough cough cough..." The

    medical staff was a little puzzled, looked at the appearance of the mermaid boy, and murmured: "Impossible, I've never heard of anyone being in the medical cabin. There is a drowning reaction, and the mermaid...shouldn’t be drowning, right?”

    Another medic bumped into him, gave him a wink, told him to keep an eye on the mermaid, and ran to report to the general.

    Gu Zhu felt that he was in a narrow place, he rubbed his sore eyes, looked down, his shocked mouth could swallow eggs.

    As he expected, his body was in an oval object that was two meters long and one meter wide, filled with a light blue viscous liquid that almost suffocated him.

    But what surprised him the most was not these, but what should have been a leg, a beautiful curled fish tail that was two meters long!

    So... is he a transspecies?