11-15

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 The Paranoid Emperor's Pride Young Master

    Qu Fengmian answered in a low voice, carefully put his hand through the boy's waist, and hugged him firmly, Gu Zhu looked at the bulging muscles of the man's arm in surprise, couldn't hold it back, and squeezed him.

    It's so hard...

    Compared to my own arm, it's all soft and fat...

    Qu Fengmian raised his eyebrows at the subconsciously murmured words, and then he bent his head covertly, leaning close to Gu Zhu's ear Bian whispered: "I still have a harder place, young master, do you want to see it?"

    The young master blushed, he was unhappy, and struggled to jump out of Qu Fengmian's arms, his face flushed and he stared at Qu fiercely. Take a look.

    The eyes rolled, full of embarrassment.

    Gu Zhu pouted and walked in front of the second elder of Qiao's family, put the man's words behind her, and bowed respectfully.

    "Zizhu met her grandfather and grandmother."

    The eyes of the two elders of Qiao's family filled with tears, they hurriedly helped Gu Zhu up, shouting dearly, and entered Qiao's mansion surrounded by everyone.

    Qu Fengmian, who was at the end, twirled his fingertips, and his arm seemed to still have the feeling of being touched by a teenager, it was soft and boneless.

    The time in Qiao's mansion passed quickly, and the other families in the city got the news the second day after Gu Zhu arrived, and those families who could talk had sent their family members to curry favor.

    It's a pity that Gu Zhu is a high-sighted person, and only plays with people of the same gender who are good-looking and good-looking, and other people can't catch his eyes.

    "Master, this is an invitation card from the Xu residence."

    Qu Fengmian handed the invitation card to the boy, who gave him an indecent look.

    Gu Zhu put her hands on her hips, with a piece of dog's tail grass in her mouth, coquettishly: "Didn't you see I'm busy, read it to me."

    Qu Fengmian's face was expressionless and stiff. His busyness refers to the words of fighting crickets, and he has nothing to say...

    "Young master, Mr. Xu invites you to attend the poetry meeting held in Qinghua Mountain the day after tomorrow."

    Qu Fengmian didn't bother to read that passage, and directly told the young man what the other party meant.

    During this period of cultivation, the injuries he suffered back then have mostly healed. Qu Fengmian can clearly feel that his strength is recovering, and his physical condition has also improved a lot.

    His eyelashes moved slightly, his food was always a little better than other servants, if the person in front of him cooked it, why didn't he tell himself, instead he would sneak around.

    But looking back, thinking about the way this little thing secretly gave him steamed buns and medicine back then, it was normal to do so.

    Gu Zhu teased the cricket dressed in a small hollowed-out bamboo cage, and responded casually: "I know, I know." The

    plot is finally about to start, and Gu Zhu gets a little excited when he thinks about it, and it's not too far before he runs away.

    The day of the poetry meeting is coming soon, and Gu Zhu instructs the young man who is taller to dig out a suit of exquisitely crafted clothes from the mahogany wardrobe.