The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

    Gu Zhu turned into a villain who was only ten centimeters tall. Luo Bai's desire to dress up, which was usually suppressed in his heart, came up at once. Yes, it's clothes.

    Those weird and cute little clothes were put on Gu Zhu's body one after another, Luo Baimeng's heart trembled.

    The little man, who couldn't lift his arms even after changing his clothes, drooped his head, showing no energy at all.

    Gu Zhu was wearing a red and black Lolita-style kitten suit, with a fluffy cat ear headband on his head, and he was staggering when he walked. He walked to the desk and prepared it for him. In front of the small soft pillow, he straightened up and fell down, his whole body sank into the soft pillow, which was extremely comfortable.

    "Good boy, get up and put on gloves."

    Luo Bai dangled a pair of small and exquisite cat's claw gloves in front of Gu Zhu, trying to attract his attention.

    Gu Zhu looked at him sadly with a sad face, pouted her mouth sadly, let the man raise his hand, and put on soft and fluffy kitten claws on him with great care, and then sansang He was hugged and choked several times.

    Ah... life is so boring and boring...

    "Dong Dong"

    Luo Bai pinched Gu Zhu's armpits with both hands, carefully put him back on the cushion, turned around and sat back in the boss chair, and whispered, "Come in." Dressed in a

    professional The female secretary pretending to come in, stood three meters

    away and bowed : "Mr. Luo, General Manager Yan from the language of the wind has arrived in the conference room." Lips with bright lipstick, peeking at him.

    "Is there anything else?"

    The female secretary gritted her teeth and lowered her head: "Luo, Mr. Luo, are you free tonight? I...I think" "

    No time," Luo Bai frowned, looking at her with cold eyes, "you go today Please resign from the Human Resources Department, and your salary will be tripled to you."

    Everyone knows that Luo is always a strict wife. Although no one has seen his hidden wife, none of the women or men who admire him can stay by his side.

    The female secretary opened her mouth, eager to say something, but Luo Bai had already called someone in, took her out of the office forcefully, and went to resign.

    The office was quiet again, Gu Zhu tilted her head, and the cat ears on her head moved slightly with his movements.

    "Luo Bai..."

    The villain squinted his eyes and was full of momentum. Luo Bai couldn't stop laughing at the way he asked the teacher for his crime.

    "Don't get me wrong, I'm clean and self-sufficient."

    Gu Zhu snorted softly, stretched out her hand and grabbed her leg: "Who knows if it's true." With his

    small appearance, Luo Bai stretched out his finger on his forehead After poking a few times, he took the documents and went to the conference room.

    Gu Zhu grabbed his finger, glanced around but didn't look at him with small eyes: "I, I want to go too!" In the

    conference room, General Manager Yan was a little cautious, and he was flattered when the secretary brought coffee and put it in front of him. .