6-10

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6: The Beastman's Little Female

    Attached to the thick rhizome is a yellow fruit the size of an adult man's palm. It looks the same as a potato in appearance, but the taste is unknown.

    Seeing the orcs around him digging hard, Gu Zhu saw that the berries and mushrooms under the bamboo basket were in trouble. Such a big potato would definitely be broken if pressed on it.

    When he was frowning and thinking about pouring out those berries and mushrooms first, filling them with potatoes and then putting them on, Hua and Hu ran over.

    Hua looked at the things in Gu Zhu's bamboo basket and couldn't help laughing.

    "Why did you pick all these things? This small fruit tastes good, but it won't fill your stomach. The same goes for those mushrooms. If you eat them, you will get sick." Gu Zhu shook her head with a smile: "Take these small fruits back to make

    jam , It’s delicious, some of the fungus are poisonous and some are not, when I’m ready, I’ll send some to you and Hupao, and you’ll know if you try it.” Hupao raised his hands excitedly: “Okay, okay, Gu

    Zhu Put the pink melon you dug up here, and I will move it back for you."

    Fengua... Gu Zhu read a few words in his mouth, it turns out that potatoes are called Fengua here, so don't make a mistake next time.

    After digging the melons, the collection team dispersed to pick what they needed.

    Gu Zhu also took a few laps around the area. He found a plant that was very similar to his previous life, called Sapindus chinensis. The seeds of this plant can produce a lot of foam when exposed to water. It is a natural substitute for soap.

    It happened to be autumn, the season when Sapinbow seeds were ripe, Gu Zhu picked up several handfuls under the tree and threw them into the basket. This was the only clothes he was wearing, and he would also wear animal skins in the future.

    Thinking of this, Gu Zhu glanced faintly at those male and female orcs. These orcs only had a piece of animal skin around their waists, and all other parts of their bodies were exposed.

    It's okay for women, the upper body and lower body are covered with animal skins, which is not completely exposed.

    Gu Zhu felt ashamed when she thought that she would have to show her chest in the future.

    "Gu Zhu! Let's go!"

    "Hey!"

    The big troops returned to the tribe before sunset, Hupao helped Gu Zhu move the powdered fruit to the house, and then hesitated at the door.

    "What's the matter?"

    Gu Zhu poured out the contents of the basket and sorted them into stone bowls bit by bit.

    Hu Pao scratched his face, and said with some embarrassment: "Is this mushroom really edible?"

    She learned the word mushroom from Gu Zhu, and they used to call it umbrella head.

    Gu Zhu looked at Hupao's salivating eyes, smiled knowingly, patted his chest and said, "Of course, I'll make it for you."

    Hupao's eyes lit up, and she nodded repeatedly: "If you need help, I will help you. Tell me directly!"

    Gu Zhu pursed his lips, raised his head, and narrowed his beautiful eyes slightly: "There is really something that needs your help." "

    Speak."