2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

    The slightly bright crescent moon reveals a shy face little by little, and the light moonlight shines through the thin screen window.

    The man lying on the bed frowned, sleeping restlessly.

    The figure in the dream was always blurred. He reached out his hand, trying to grab the other person, but he couldn't touch him.

    Fu Yushen opened his eyes, but the scene in front of him disappeared. He clutched his aching forehead, unable to fall back asleep.

    The same thing happened in the small room on the first floor. Gu Zhu was wrapped in a quilt, and his round almond eyes, which were not covered by glasses, glistened with water, and he sobbed softly.

    "Qiqi, I dreamed about them."

    Qiqi lay lazily on the carpet, it naturally knew who Gu Zhu was talking about, but in its eyes, whether it was Shang Jue or Qu Fengmian Well, it's still Fu Yushen today, they are all one person, so it can't understand Gu Zhu's complicated emotions at this time.

    The young man curled up into a ball, and when he closed his eyes, he saw the pale eyes of a man in the daytime, he felt a little sad.

    ...

    On the second day, Li Lan came to pick them up in a low-key RV.

    Gu Zhu dragged the huge suitcase behind Fu Yushen, and moved the suitcase, which was half his height, into the trunk with one foot deep and the other shallow.

    Li Lan was very curious: "Little Gu, what are you packing?"

    Gu Zhu lowered her head and bent her lips shyly: "It's nothing, just some daily necessities."

    Fu Yu looked deeply into his eyes. She glanced at Gu Zhu, and then closed her deep eyes.

    The audition venue was arranged in a green shed, and there were more than a hundred people who came to audition for the role of the male lead.

    As for Fu Yushen, as the film king, even though he was a bit downcast, he could still get into a private dressing room.

    Gu Zhu pulled the heavy suitcase, and stood obediently in the corner of the room, watching the makeup artists paint on Fu Yushen's face.

    The male make-up artist with heavy make-up held up his orchid finger and praised: "Fu Yingdi, your skin is really good, you can't see any pores." The man is already good-looking, with three-dimensional facial features,

    like a carefully carved sculpture Ordinarily, but through the hands of a makeup artist, a man's handsomeness is elevated to a higher level.

    Gu Zhu felt that he was almost weakened by his handsome legs.

    Even in the first two worlds, this has never happened before.

    The order of the interviews was determined by lottery. Li Lan was lucky and got the fifth place.

    As the order of reporting numbers got closer, Gu Zhu became visibly nervous.

    Fu Yushen sat in front of the mirror, but he was extremely calm. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the little assistant who was planting mushrooms in the corner, and curled his lips.

    "Number five!"

    The man rose in response, and entered the cubicle under everyone's gaze. At the same time, another young and handsome boy came out of the cubicle.