2-5

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with

    his fish?

    The young major general raised his eyebrows, only then did he realize who the butler was talking about.

    "Bring it back?"

    The man stood on the smooth marble tiles, tilted his head slightly, and saw the rippling pool water in his eyes.

    The housekeeper nodded, pointed to the pool that covered an area of two basketball courts, and said, "It's already in the pool, is the general going to have a look?"

    Huo Xuan had a weird expression on his face. The smiling butler bit his teeth.

    It was the first time he had heard that the empire's precious mermaids were kept in the pond, and he felt a wave of boredom. He nodded irrefutably, changed direction and walked towards the pond.

    In his memory, before the destruction of the mermaid planet, these delicate creatures were the playthings of the noble children. Although they also had the title of imperial citizens, their status was the lowest, until their place of residence and reproduction became the Death Star.

    Mermaids gradually disappeared in the empire, and the remaining ones were forcibly snatched from the noble children under the name of survivors and sent to the newly built mermaid protection center. Since then, all mermaids have been removed from the mermaid protection center output.

    But the number is very small. If you want to raise a mermaid, you need to apply layer by layer, and it depends on whether the personal merit medal meets the breeding regulations.

    Since then, the status of mermaids has gradually risen, and every citizen of the empire began to show their status by owning a mermaid. In order to protect the survival of the mermaids, every mermaid who left the shelter would visit regularly to ensure the safety of the mermaids.

    The corner of the man's mouth twitched sarcasm, seemingly keeping the precious mermaid under layers of protection, but in the end it was still a nobleman's plaything, losing the most fundamental freedom, I don't know if it was luck or misfortune.

    The butler followed Huo Xuan, one foot behind him, and asked in a low voice: "General, do you want to register the mermaid in the protection center?

    " There was an undetectable astonishment in his eyes, and the mermaid boy who broke through the water under the moon was so beautiful that he didn't look like a real person.

    The dreamy caudal fins swaying layer upon layer on the surface of the lake, disappearing before the eyes.

    Huo Xuan stood by the pool, his eyes fixed on the golden touch, no wonder the mermaid race is called a race favored by God, their beauty is unmatched, especially the young man in front of him.

    As if seduced by the goblin under the moon, the man squatted down and stirred the pool water with his palm.

    The moment the slender fingertips left the water, a soft white hand held his fingers.

    Gu Zhu flicked the fish's tail, followed her fingertips to stick out of the water, half of her face was still sinking in the pool and bubbling.

    The beautiful big eyes were full of dependence, the tail of the fish swayed, and the slender boy opened his arms and hugged the arm in front of him inappropriately.