Chapter 1

He was welcomed by the enthusiastic greetings of his colleagues as he drifted in the hotel suite that his colleagues booked for this party. They threw a wild party  for his 41st birthday in advance. The entire suite was dimly lit and decorated in the Palyboy Mansion concept. The walls and ceilings of the gloomy space were adorned with red, blue, and silver light strips. Cloth drapes in red and black. There's a giant silver glitter Playboy rabbit head next to a large circular bed with red, black and silver pillows—it was already occupied by three ladies dresssed in slutty bunny costume, flirting his friends, Flavius Josephus and Flavio Josefo, the brother who loves fucking a lot in threeway. The siblings were his mentee in thier company. Ipinagkatiwala sa kanya ng ama nito na isa sa share holder sa kumpanya nila. Tagapagmana. The hosts dressed for the occasion, wearing bunny ears, bow ties and not much else. Waitress dressed in slutty bunny costumes, too.

Inabutan siya ni Severu ng alak na agad naman niyang ininum ang kalahati.

"May asawa at anak ka na. Bakit ka nandito?"

Nagkibit ito. "For you."

"Fuck you. Don't use me as an excuse. Tumino ka." Tumawa lang ito saka naman siya hinila ng isa sa mga kaibigan, si Russelle at pinaupo sa silyang nasa sentro ng suite na tinawanan na lang niya. Base sa malaking regalong nasa harapan ay mukhang alam na niya ang susunod na mangyayari. He knew what was inside the box.

Someone will get laid tonight.

It's perfect timing. He's been very busy these past few days. It's been about two weeks since I've done any bed workout. It's about time. He relaxed on the chair while his eyes fixated on the huge gift box, anticipating the creature inside to come out. 

"You'll enjoy it, Bro!" Ruselle massaged his shoulders before taking a step back. Inubos niya ang laman ng baso at inilapag iyon sa sahig sa gilid ng kanyang kinauupuan.  When the music switched from R&B to a sensual stripper song, his colleague's boisterous ovation drowned out the music when the creature within the box emerged in a surprising way, while he, on the other hand, was froze in his seat.

A perfect creature. The perfect female specie that was clad in a skimpy black thong bikini set with rhinestones covering the breasts and crotch area. Her open black gloves matched her bikini suit, as did her rhinestone-encrusted gladiator heels shoes. A gorgeous black eye mask obscured a portion of her face, creating a sense of mystery and intrigue. It made it impossible for him to see the color of her eyes as well to read the woman's emotions or intentions, which may have contributed to her air of mystery. He loved reading people's minds by their emotions but it was hard for him to do so this time. He enjoyed reading people's minds through their emotions, but it was difficult for him this time not only because of her mask, which obscured her eyes, but also because his mind was instantly fogged with lust.

Who wouldn't be? The woman in front of him was beyond perfection in terms of physical department. She had long dark hair, almost black, porcelain skin that was emphasized by the scarlet lipstick she wore. His gaze travelled down her body. Her body...damn perfect. She had all the necessary curves—her large breasts were pushed up by her bikini top, creating impressive cleavage. He wondered what it looks like without cover—firm, round and how about those nipples. He wanted to see them. He should see them. He delicate rib cage is so tempting to lick with his hot tongue, and a narrow and well defined waist giving way to flaring hips; the kind of body that peered out of men's magazine. The kind of body that any man would kill to have for himself.

His gaze flickered back to her face. Smooth, creamy skin, fine cheekbone, her nose is absolutely natural. Most women nowadays all have similar noses—straight bridges, no protrusion or curvature is seen in the nose bridge, and all credit goes to the surgeon who performed rhinoplasty. But hers, it was small, the bridge appeared broken, making the tip round, and that's making it unique. It was beautiful and suited her delicate face...a delicate face that should be held in his hands with so much gentleness. His gentleman side contradicted by his dirty mind that now picturing her delicate face pressed into the crisp mattress or into the genuine leather couch, gasping her way through multiple orgasms as he slammed into her from behind over and over again.