Chapter 2

His breath screamed out of his chest. He tortured himself by watching the woman just walk toward the bed instead of bending her on this chair and fuck her until she couldn't walk.

Damn! Patience is a virtue fucker! His eyes remained on her while he moved in his seat, making sure not to miss even the slightest part of the scene. He was eager to see how this played out. When the woman reached the end of the bed, she turned to face him and their eyes locked once more, making his throat parched, forcing him to take a swig of whiskey to moisten it.

What the hell is happening to him?

The woman sat carefully at the thick bed's edge. Her gaze fixed on him as his gaze fixed on her. One hand reached for her back. His fingers tightened around the old-fashioned glass, anticipating for her breasts to be freed. To be exposed in his eyes. Lumuwag bigla ang suot nitong bikini top, hinawakan ng pagkabilang kamay ang strap niyon saka dahan-dahang ibinaba. Napahinga ng malalim si Soft nang humantad ng tuluyan ang dibdib nito sa mga mata niya. He had to grip the side of the chair to keep himself from charging at her and fuck her brain out. Holy shit! His imagination did not justify how perfect her breasts were. They were huge, yet hitched up precisely on her chest, and well-rounded with just enough droop to really emphasize their shape. Flawless cream-pale skin contrasted with velvety pink, plump nipples that seemed to dissolve on his mouth like cotton candy if he latched on them. He wanted to pinch those nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers. He wanted to draw them into his mouth and sucked them. He wanted to see his cock slide between those perfect tits while her tongue waited for the tip of his cock to lick the precum. He wanted to jet his climax all over them. He wanted to feel them pressed against his chest while collapsing on top of her after the powerful orgasm. Damn! He wanted them all. Everything in him lit up at the thought.

Lalo pang humigpit ang hawak ni Soft sa gilid ng silya dahil sa mga naiisip na gustong gawin sa babae. Higit pa nang abutin ng babae ang dibdib nito. She slid her hands to the undersides of her breasts, running her thumbs along her stiff nipples, pressing her breasts together, highlighting how fucking luscious they were and nearly blinding him with lust. Predictably, his cock started to grow even more at the sight of her, he had to shift in his seat again to give his cock little space in his tight jeans but it's fucking pointless. His cock wanted to be freed. He could feel his semen churned up as his balls pulled up ever so tight.

Pushing herself further on the bed until her feet were on the mattress. Her stare riveted on him as his gaze fixed on her and she slowly lay down on the mattress. She continued the show. Hinaplos nito ang hubad na katawan. Ang dibdib, ang gilid ng katawan, ang hita hanggang ang isang kamay ay bumaba sa pagitan ng hita nito pero ang mga hita ay nanatiling nakadikit. Dahan-dahan din nitong ibinuka niyon. Natuon ang mata ni Soft sa pagitan ng hita nito na ngayon ay natatakpan ng palad.

"C'mon!" he uttered to himself, eager to discover what was beyond the thin fabric. Her fingers flexed and slid slowly to the edge of her bikini. She slowly slid her bikini aside, exposing her bald pussy. Soft swallowed thickly, his need to fuck her heightened. He has never seen a prettier pussy than hers.  It's not the type of pussy he typically banged. It's similar to a flower poised to bloom. The pink bud is the sole one showing through the slit since it is too swollen to be hidden. It screamed to be touched...to be tasted. The liquid glistened through the slit like a fresh flower saturated from a night of rain or a morning fog. She slid her finger into the wet slit and began rubbing it.

Bahagyang naningkit ang mga mata ni Soft nang mapansin kung saan lang naglagi ang daliri nito. She was rubbing the middle of the slit, not the hole or clit where she could have greater pleasure. She seems inexperienced or simply hesitant. But she's a stripper, and uncertainty or shyness will not help strippers succeed at what they do.