Chapter 3

The sensation left an indelible impact on his mind, heart, and soul. Fuck it! He remembered every detail. Every emotion he felt, how the sensation arose, increased, and how and when it subsided—the kind of sensation that nearly killed him on the spot last night. The kind of sensation that re-alive just thinking about this woman. All the plans he was supposed to do to the man woman last night are not given a chance. The main reason is she's a virgin and he did not want to be rough to her an untouched flower. He couldn't do a second round because again she's a virgin and her core might still sore from him devirginizing it.

He invited her to stay. He offered to sleep in his arms until the sun rose. Have breakfast early in the morning and drive her home after but she refused. She followed the terms of the agreement. Other women last night tried to throw themselves at him but he rejected them. He only wanted that virgin woman. Godammit. He needs to see her again. He exhaled, his gaze fixed on the mirror that had been erected in the ceiling. He did notice it last night. He could see his own frustration in the ceiling mirror. Pinapanood kaya ng babaeng iyon ang ginagawa nila kagabi? Nakamulat kaya ito. Naliligayahan sa nakikita? He wanted to bed her again in this type of room—mirror ceiling. He wanted to watch their naked reflections while she's riding him. Niyuko niya ang sarili nang, namukukol ang kanyang pagkalalaki sa ilalim ng makapal na comforter.

"Damn it!" He sat up and yanked the duvet off him. He ran his hands over his face, trying to shake off the last remnants of the wild scene that was swarming in his head. Hindi siya makakabangon kung hindi niya iyon aalisin sa utak pansamantala. He glanced at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was 8 a.m. He breathed out. 8 a.m is already late for him. He used to get up as early as 6 a.m., with or without work. He started his day with a dose of endorphins. He enjoyed going for a morning run around the village and soaking up the morning sun.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up and walked to the bathroom. Lumabas siya ng silid kapagkuwan na suot ang roba. Disaster. Napakakalat ng sala. The Saavedra brothers, Flavius and Flovio are on the round bed, naked with three naked women. Si Ruselle ay nasa couch hubo't hubad na nakahiga roon habang nakapatong dito ang hubo't hubad din na babae. Ang iba pa ay nakahiga sa sahig, at sa single couch.

"Soft!" Bumaling siya kay Severu na tumawag sa kanya. He was having breakfast right next to floor-to-ceiling windows that afforded unobstructed views of the city's skyscraper structures. Humakbang siya palapit sa lalaki at naupo sa tapat nito sa bilog na mesa.

"Coffee?" tanong nito. Hindi na hinintay ang pagtugon niya. Tumayo ito at tinungo coffee area sa malapit.

"Hindi ka umuwi?" tanong niya na pinanood ang paglagay nito ng nespresso pod sa coffee machine.

"Umuwi na. Nagpaiwan lang ang kaluluwa ko. Kaluluwa lang 'to, brother." Napailing na tumawa si Soft. Lumapit muli si Severu dala ang tasa ng kape, inilapag nito iyon sa kanyang harapan. Umusal siya ng pasasalamat sa kaibigan.

"Okay ba 'yong babae kagabi? Parang ayaw mo ng paalisin, ah?" nanunukso nitong tanong.

"Have you realized that you were begging like a desperate lover last night?" Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi ni Severu.

Gumalaw ang kilay nito. "Please, bebe girl. Stay with me. I'll double your payment. Or just give me your contact...your name," panggagaya ni Severu sa pinagsasabi niya kagabi. Ganoon pala siya kadisido kagabi.
Humigop si Soft ng kape at tumanaw sa labas.

"I want her. I wanna know her!" may diin niyang sinabi. Ibinalik niya ang tingin kay Severu habang dinala naman ang kape sa bibig na hindi niya agad natuloy higupin dahil sa shock na ekspresyon nito. Muli siyang napatawa saka ipinagpatuloy ang paghigop ng kape.

Sumipol si Severu. Ipinalo ng salitan ang mga palad sa mesa na animo'y isa iyong drum. "Ito na 'yon. Ito na ang pinakahihintay nating lahat."

"Pinakahihintay?" takang tanong ni Soft na inilapag ang tasa platito.