punishment.......

Apov

Nerd : plz Live me ......i promise i will never repeat it......plz live me

??? : Shut up...... you pice of s***t who give you permission to sit on my place .....haaaaa(shout)

2? : I think he don't love his life that why he Mess with you...(smirk 😏)

3?: Just push this sh**t out(annoying)

APov ( after saying this 1 boy push him on floor)

? : I hate people like you.......nerd,poor,and useless. When ever i see you in our college i feel like to kill you all...(smirk)

Apov :(the boy was about to punch him but)

Principal : JOEN JUNGKOOK.......(Shout) live that boy right now......Did you hear me.......I SAY LIVE THAT BOY........😠😠😠

APOV:After that jungkook live that boy

JK: you are lucky......(Smirk) principal is here other wise you were die(scary tone)

Principal: mr.jeon jungkook come in my office now ....

APov : jungkook live the boy and the boy ran from there.....

'IN PRINCIPLE OFFICE'

Apov: principal was angery staing to jungkook but jungkook not care..... he was setting on chair like a boss........

Principal: jungkook aren't i waren you to not bully the students ........then why u was bulling that boy

Jungkook : and I also said that don't give addmission to that nerd boy in our college........they have no stander to study in this college where i am studying......

Principal: what are you saying (angry)

Jungkook: yes i am saying the truth ........ person like them don't have any standerd they where chip quality clothes......... don't have mony ........ disgusting .......

Principal: jungkook behaviour your self ........they where Better than you.....they study hard and do work to fullfill ther family need and have good manners...... And u don't know how to behave.....study and bo any work ...... you just enjoy guffing aroud with your that unmanner friends ........

Jungkook : Now your comparing me to them ........so what is they don't have money but I have a lots of money to full fill my needs i don't have to work or study..... beacons i have mony and money can by ANYTHING.

Principal : money can't buy everything.........(sing) Now i am regarding .......this is all my fault.....
I give you addmission in this college thinking that you will start behaving will but i thik i am wrong .........

Apov: principal look sadly to jungkook but jungkook just seeing his phone massaging someone.......

Jungkook: Okk if you are done than i am going......(ready to go )

Principal: Wait jungkook........
(Jungkook turn aroud to the principal)

Principal.: I warne you multiple times but u didn't listen..........you made me do this......So listen if i herd that you are bulling someone and not studying than i wil not giving U the property as will as the office ........(angery)

Apov : after hearing this jungkook was shoke.

Jungkook: No u can't do this Dad.......

Apov ( yaaaay you heard right Dad principal is jungkook dad)