Devil's Planning 2

Apov ( when Jungkook can't find teahyung so he come to rose)

Jungkook: Rose do you see tea....

Rose: what he was with you right....

Jk: he was but...he is not there...I went to talk with Lisa dad....and When I come back teahyung was not there.....

Rose: what ( rose look hear and there....)

Rose POV ( Lisa and kai is not here to...so that means.....Lisa plan something.... )

Rose: jungkook .... don't worry...we will find him...let's look for him....

Jk: okk....

Apov ( jk Leve to find tea....rose come towards jimin Jack and bam and told everything......)

Jack: god this girl.....😟😟

Jimin: if he try to do anything to my soulmate than no one is bad like me.....😠😠

Rose: don't worry... Today is her last day..... now she crossed the limit.....

Apov ( they all start to find teahyung)

Otherside

Tea: kai.....whe.. where are we.... where is my kooki...kooki...I want to go to my kooki.....( Whisper)

Lisa: your kooki....you...sult......

Apov ( Lisa grab teas jow...and start to tigh her grap...)

Lisa: how dare you to....call him... your...haa...he is mine.... take this in your su***tu mind....you m**f**k

Apov ( teahyung jerk her hand ......)

Tea: Lisa what are you saying....haaa and why your doing this....( Whisper)

Apov ( teahyung was saying this but
...kai .held his hand and fold it behind .......making tea hiss in pain......)

Tea: kai...kai... it Hurts....ahhh..why your doing this.....haa...( Small voice)

Lisa: becouse your staling what is mine...you dare to take my jungkook..you know how madly I love him...haa...you just...take. Him from me.....

Kai: comedown Lisa.... don't worry....now he will not be able to do anything......

Lisa: kai...do what you want to do with him...... the car is in his way...the drugs will work on him....he will be uncounious after 30 minets...than you can take him...to your country..
..no one gona Stop you..untill than enjoy yourself.....

Kai: with pleasure .....I will love to....mess this butie....I wait for f**k 1 week to tast him.....

Tea: you .... monster..so everyone was right that your heartless....not caring about anyone....I can't believe you can be this cheep.....I trust you....I make everyone .....sad for you....not listed them... always take your side...but you....I am feeling .....sham..on you....( Whisper)

Kai: shuu.....sexy...baby....this much anger don't suit you....now shut the f** k up and let me continue my work......

Apov ( kai push teahyung on bed and was about to hower on him...when.. teahyung kick his sensitive part........)

Kai: ahhhhhh....( Scream)

Apov ( teahyung stand....and he grab the water bottle from table and splate the water on his own face....so he can be in stable mind......when Lisa sow that...she come to slap teahyung...but teahyung hold her hand turn her around and push her on floor......kai come to hit teahyung but teahyung back off kai leg stuck in Lisa and he fall...... teahyung start to slap kai..... lisa    was about to run but teahyung held her and slap her again.... making them scream)