Out Of Control.....

At college
In classroom

Apov ( everyone was present in classroom and was chating with eachother when Lisa come to them)

Lisa: hii guy's.....

Apov ( but no one responded to her....)

Tea: hii Lisa..... good morning.....

Lisa: good morning.... good morning jungkook....

Jk: .............( Silent and ignoring her)

Tea: kooki....Lisa is wishing you good morning...... wishe her back.....

Jk: ............

Lisa: it's okk guys...I know....you all are still Angery on me...... about yesterday  insident.....but Teahyung I am truly saying I didn't did it intentionally......plz ... forgive me.....and be my friend like before..plz guys....

Apov ( Lisa Said this but no one responded to her.....)

Teahyung: guy's...... what kind of behaviour is this she is asking sorry for the thing she didn't did....than why your showing this attitude......

Bam: becouse you don't know her ....true face.....

Rose: bam.....shuu...

Teahyung: Stop it guys....I know that this is all an accident..... don't bleam her..... stop your anger and be friends like before.....come on.....

Jimin: but teahyung.....

Tea: forgive her ( strect voice)

Everyone accept jk : okk.....we forgive you......

Tea: good... kooki....why you didn't Said that....

Jk: becouse I didn't forgive her...... what she did...it's not something I can forget.....

Tea: kooki....we talked about this naa......

Jk: I don't care.....

Tea: okk than..... Jimin get up I want to change my set...get...up....

Jimin: what.....but why me....

Tea: get up ....

Jk: tea..... Stop naaa..... your taking her Side......you know naa... what she did....

Apov ( but before jk can say anything tea kiss on his lips........ Lisa become stone.......her heart was in fire......)

Tea: forgive her.......plz Kooki.....hummmm ( pount)

Jk: ( smail ) tea....I....

Apov ( tea again kiss on jk lipe)

Tea: plz Kooki.....

Jk: fine...fine.....now if you asking me in This way...than.....Lisa.....I forgive you...but remember...if it happened again than no one is dangerous than me..... understand......

Lisa : yes... guys... thank you teahyung.......so can I set with you guys......

Rose: humm...set hear...next to bam......

Lisa: okkkk

Apov ( leacher get started and rose jimin and tea Lisa was focusing on study....will jk bam and Jack was getting sleepy....)

Jk: tea tea.....I am felling sleepy......this leacher is boring......

Tea: kooki......shuuu... focus on leacher.....

Jk: but it's boring......

Tea: so what let me focus ...and you Also focus.....

Apov ( jk pount ...and look at tea......but his eyes give up and he sleeps.....tea looks at jk and find him sleeping.....)

Teapov: ( ufff this bunny.....all night he was staring at me...and now he is sleeping in leacher......such a ided......)

Apov ( suddenly a evil idea come in tea's mind.......)

Apov ( tea slowly put his hand on jk's thing.....and slowly slowly move his hand to his little friend...and he press his Little friend...... gently......make jk wake up......)

Jk: tea what you're doing ( whisper)

Tea: how dare you to sleep...haa.... it's your punishment..... don't sleep.....

Apov ( tea press his Little friend one more time and was about to take his hand off but....jk hold his hand on place.... make tea a little shock......)

Tea: umm kooki.... Leve my hand.......( Whisper)

Jk: after .... making me Hard you want to back off.....haaa

Apov ( tea become Shock when he feel jk little friend become.... Hard......)

Tea: kooki .. leve my hand.. sorry I didn't mean to do this...... leve me.....( Whisper)

Jk: no tea...you did it intentionally....... you create this problem now you have to take responsibility.......

Tea: kooki.....

Apov ( bell ring indicating the leacher is over......)

Jk: stand up...and come with me.....

Tea: Kooki......

Apov ( jk hold tea's hand and brage him outside.......)

Jack: what happened to them subbenly....... why they leve like this......

Bam: I don't know.... about them....but what happened to Jimin......

Jack: haaa what

Apov( everyone looks at Jimin who is setting like statue........)

Rose: jimin what happened..... Jimin...jimin...

Jimin: what did I see....did ....my tea really did that..... infront of my eyes....he did.... that.....

Bam: what he did... what are you talking 🧐🧐🧐

Apov ( yes.. Jimin vitness everything happened between teakook.....i think they forgot that ....they have one friend seting right next to them.....)

Jimin: my bear.... become bold...wow .......

Everyone : Pardo

Other side teakook

Apov ( jk and tea comes in darkroom......)

Tea: Kooki I am sorry...I

Apov ( tea didn't complete his sentence when ......jk kiss him....... like crazy.....)

Tea: ummm ummm...kooookii....ummm......

Apov ( jk was out of control he was kissing tea so Hard.....that is Hard to dreath...... after some minutes later jk back off from kiss......)

Jk : tea...... why you did that.....you know how much I control my self...to not.....do this to you.....haaa....but....now it's over...I can't now......tea....

Apov ( saying this jk start to sulking teas neck......and he put his hand inside tea's shirt.....and crasing his tummy........)

Tea: kooki....kooki.....

Apov ( jk was sulking tea so Hard....but he stop subbenly and look at tea ...)

Tea: kooki.. what happened.....

Jk: teahyung.....I want to make love with you.....( Deep voice)

Tea: ........

Tea: Kooki.....,( Whisper)

Jk: tea ....you love me naa ......(deep voice)

Tea: yes.......(briting have)

Jk: I controlling my self....so much..but...now.....I don't think I can control.....

Apov ( jk come closer to tea and kiss teas chest.....)

Tea: kooki......

Jk: tea ......can...i....can...i... make love with you baby.....

Tea (nodded will brithing havely)

Apov (that's it......jk Loos his self.....he start to kiss tea so hurgery.....tea was trying to match jk speed but he can't.......)

Hii my lovely.... teakooker..... thanks for reading my story......the story is continuing in next part........