Permission

Hii my lovely teakooker hope your doing great.... thanks for your support....hope your loveing my story.....in last part we see that Teahyung confess his love for jk in jealousy....and jk kiss tea infront of everyone...he tell everyone that Teahyung belongs to him....now let's continue in story....

Let....
Set....
Go....

-------------------------------------------

?????: Jungkook

Apov ( everyone lookes at the owner of voice.....)

Tea: principle sir ..( shock and scared)

Mr Jeon: what is happening hear.......haaa....why you all are standing hear... don't you have class.....haa...go to your classroom now....

Apov ( every student become scared and started to run to there classroom......)

Mr jeon: and you all come in my office....

Apov ( tea and jk comes in mr Jeon office with rose bam and Jack Jimin....tea and jk they was siting on chair.....rose bam and Jack jimin was standing......at an corner and mr jeon was starting at them...)

Mr Jeon: care to explain what is all this......haa.... what was all that drama....

Jk: dad that was not any drama.....me and tea .....we love eachother....and we want to come in relationship.....

Mr Jeon: no ....I am....not giving you permission to date him.....

Jk : I don't care about your decision.....I love him...and no matter what I will not gona Leve him.....your saying no because he is poor.....he don't match our standard.....but...I don't f**k care about all this shit.....

Mr Jeon: ( done look ) who said I am saying no to this relationship because of his status.....😑😑😑

Jk: than why your saying no....

Mr Jeon: I am saying no becouse of you..... your good for nothing I front of him.......🙄🙄

Jk( Shock) what.....😮😮😮

Mr Jeon: yes... you're not good in study....but he is...you don't have manners to talk with anyone but he have....you don't have any mind but he have.....you personalty....is noting infront of him....he is ....good...but you are good for nothing......your not suitable for him.... that's why I am saying no to this relationship....I don't want to  run his life....

Apov ( jk was looking at his father in shock.... becouse he is saying no to realation because of him....)

Mr Jeon: what... what...are you looking at me... what do you think I am that cheap that I will say no to This realation because of his standerd.....no .... jungkook he is perfect...and he deserves perfect...not someone like you...

Apov ( there was silent for some minutes...but than someone started to lafe....mr Jeon Looks at person. ...and find out that jk's friends and jimin was lafing on him)

Mr Jeon: look your friends also agree on this.... that's why they're lafing....😆😆

Jk: yaaa rose bam Jack get out from hear..... before I punch you all.....get lost...

Apov ( hearing this bam rose and Jack  run talking jimin with them to save his life....)

Jk : what is this....dad....you insulting me....( Pount)

Mr Jeon : so what.... jungkook  truth is truth......

Tea : mr Jeon....

Mr Jeon: yes son....