I am coming your Home

Part part yaaaaa
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
1.01 k sepical part.....

Hello my lovely teakooker.....I am so happy...I got 1.01k view on my story... it's means a lot to me..... thank you so much...for your support......I hope your liking my story......I was going to upload next part on Wednesday...but... because I got 1.01k view.......for that celebration...I am Posting this story.....now.....hope you like......and thanks again for your love.....

(´ε` ) ( ˘ ³˘)♥

So in last part we see that tea ask jk and his friend's...to say sorry to him   infront of everyone.....and every one was shock becouse no one in his life ask him to do this......and no one's have dare to say this..... let's see what jk will do.......

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Apov ( everyone was so shock thattea ask jk this... everyone was looking at jk but suddenly)

Apov ( jk without saying anything keeldown in front of tea holding his ear......rose bam and Jack become shock.....not only them but hole college who is witnessing this see become shock....later rose bam and Jack also do the same and keeldown infront of tea......)

Jk bam rose and Jack : teahyung we are sorry...we bully you....and Every one....plz forgive us....plz..... Plz...... sorry...

Apov ( Jimin and tea  smail and nodded there head....)

Tea : okk okk now you're asking me forgiven in this style than I forgive you.....go leve your life...the kim teahyung forgive you guys...stand up ( talking like he is king of any kindom and they are browning to him...well it's no lie is our tea less than any King)

Tea: okk I forgive you guys... now stand up....

Rose : thank you tea ... your really an angel you forgive us....... thank you...

Bam : yes....tea thank you

Apov ( bam was about to hug tea .....but....jk stoped him by holding his biesib)

Jk : no need of hug you can talk from faraway.....( Angery glance)

Bam : yaa buddy.....

Jack : thank you.....tea....can we be friends with you guys.....

Tea : of course..... let's go and attend the leacher....

Jack: leacher but we never attended leacher......

Rose : yess ..I don't like studying......

Jimin: that's why...your grades is 0

Bam : hii are making fun of us...haa

Jk : guys let's not fight and attend leacher...

Jack: what you want to attend leacher...okk ... but sorry bro...we are not interested.....so you go and enjoy...

Jk : okk you go.....

Tea : yaaa..... what do you mean by okk.....

Jk : if   they don't want than it okay....

Tea : ohhh is that so...okk than if they didn't attend the lecture than I will not gona talk with you......( Angery pount)

Jk : what...but why....they are not attend leacher...but I am attending naa.... because you said......

Tea : but they are our friend.....and it's our responsibility to make them choice right decision....

Jk : but....