Out Of Control 2

Apov ( jk pick-up teahyung and put him...on desk ...he open tea's shirt....and start to kiss his tummy and nipples........)

Tea: kooki.... don't it's sensitive......

Jk: shuuu....tea..... your so butieful....I love you....

Apov ( jk start to sulke teas nipple...and tea was moning mess........jk put hands on teas mouth to shut him......jk Start to bit tea's nipple ....... )

Jk : my baby.... your looking so cute.....and sexy......ummmm......

Tea: ummm...kooki .....koooki....ahhhh....

Apov ( jk was about to open tea's pand but he stop himself......)

Tea: what happened why did you Stop...... Kooki.....

Jk : thank you baby......you really help me.....

Tea: what...but kooki....we didn't did anything..... why you Stop suddenly.....

Jk : becouse I love you......I want to make our first very special......not like this.......
So let's stop right here......

Tea: what but your still hard ......

Jk: don't worry I will take care of it......

Tea: No....it's  not okk....we can do it...I am ready....I can't leve you like this.....

Jk : it's fine.....

Tea: no it's not......

Apov ( tea kiss jk lips ......and start to sulking it.......and tea unbluk jk pand......but jk Stop tea's hand....  )

Jk : what your doing.....

Tea: wich I have to do.....

Jk: no te accessa you.....

Apov ( but before jk can say anything.....tea start to do his job.......he give very good attention to jk's little friend.....who is now clam.... after there...not so innocent work tea was setting on jk lape......)

Jk: what was that hAaa....I don't know that your that..... good in this....

Tea: umm ......I ..... just can't see you in suffering....

Jk : but...I have to say...this cute face.... have very sexy side......

Tea: well.....you still don't know my real side.....i always have wet dreams about you......

Jk : ohh really....

Tea: yes...and I always top on you you always beg infront of me...to show you some merasy

Jk : you top....and I beging infront of you ... impossible baby....I am top hear only I can make you crazy...for me......and beg infront of me.......

Tea: are you challenging me.....

Jk : ummmm maybe....

Tea: okk than let's see who
Will beg....

Jk : but before that don't you think...we should go ...hummmm.....

Tea: OMG......we skipp leacher.....it s becouse of you......o no....

Jk: okk come down.... let's go....

Apov ( jk make Teahyung stand and proper his clothes....and they leve the room.....)

Outside of college

Lisa: where is jk and teahyung..... why it's taking that much time......

Bam : well its normal .... you know.....

Jack: yaa I mean when they ....did this they take time naa......

Lisa : did this.... means what....

Jimin: comeon Lisa Don't be...dum.....I mean two boyfriends in a room.... what will they do.....

Lisa POV ( no no.....it's not like this....jk can't do that with this 3 Rd class boy....no....)

Rose: oh here they come....

Tea: sorry Jimin and all...did I make you wait.....to much....

Rose: no no ....it's fine...by the way...were you guys went......

Tea: umm...we ....we... went to libery......yaa....

Jimin: ohh libery...... jungkook......buddy.... your shirt butten is open...and that red Markes on your chest....are very bright.....I can see it clearly

Apov ( jk Look's at his chest and smirk.....but tea close his button.....and become shy....... other side Lisa lost his mind.....and Said )

Lisa: I am going home first.....see ur you soon.....

Bam : ohh okkk....we are also going....and tea your going to jk's home right.....

Tea: me n....

Jk : yes he is coming.....to my home.....

Jimin: ohh good.......okk byy than......

Tea : byy guys...byy Lisa

Apov ( Lisa show his fake smail and goes to his home......)

Lisa home

Apov ( Lisa come in his home and set on sofa.....but his mind was Full with all the previous moment.......)

In Lisa mind

Bam : well its normal .... you know.....

Jack: yaa I mean when they ....did this they take time naa......

Jimin: comeon Lisa Don't be...dum.....I mean two boyfriends in a room.... what will they do.....

Jimin: ohh libery...... jungkook......buddy....you shirt is open...and that red Markes on your chest....are very bright.....

Apov ( Lisa become anger she stand up and throw the vase .....wich was on table........)

Lisa : ahhhhh no....no ..you can't do this to me...NO...

Apov ( Lisa stand and start to break everything.....)

Lisa mind

Jk : if you again Hurt him...than...no one is dangerous than me.......

Jk: I love you Tea.....

Jk: Lisa meet him.... He is boyfriend......

Jk: of you say so I am forgive you becouse of tea.......

End of imagination.....

Lisa: ahhhhh you jungkook how could you do this with me from childhood I love you.....and you..... just ignored me.....you shout on me and slap me for that cheep ...b**y....boy.....f**k s***t.....I will kill you kill you ..killl you

Apov ( Lisa was saying this well throwing everything.....)

?????: By throwing things hear and there well not gona make jungkook your.....

Apov ( Lisa turn around and look at the person seting on sofa very comfortable and he have drinks in his hand......)

?? Hear have some drinks....

Lisa: shut up....

???? Ohhh stop your anger.......and focus on plan.....okkk.....just act like.....normal.....than jungkook gona be your and teahyung is going to be mine....

Lisa: yes....just 2 more day than.....he will see hellll.......

???? That's right hear take it.....and Cheers.....