A Date-2

Hii my lovely teakooker... welcome back to my Story... hope you're liking my story...love you ..and I purple you...my lovely teakooker.....
( ◜‿◝ )💜

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Apov (After tea and jk set in car and jk start to driving)

Tea : now tell me... where are we going.....hmmm and why you ware my shirt

Jk: first...this shirt....is now mine....and it's my favorite....so I just want to wear...it for this special... night.....

Tea : hmmm.....and where are we going....

Jk : just wait it's surprise for you....

Apov ( jk stoped his car and come out of his car.....he goes to tea's side....and open the door for him.....)

Tea : I can come out by my own self....you don't need to do this much....🙄🙄

Jk: tea plz naa.... today is our date.....let just enjoy this all....okk..( smail)

Tea : okkk....

Apov ( tea comes out and look at the place..... they are standing infort of most expensive and luxury 7 star Hotel of Korea.....)

Tea: kooki why we come hear...ha...you know naa this plac is so expansive....

Jk: yes I know tea... let's go inside....

Tea : no wait kooki...I am .. nervous......this place is so luxury.....

Jk : tes stop talking...and why your nerves.....haa...let's go...hold my hand....

Apov ( jk give tea hand .....and tea was looking at jk's hand.....and he finally grab his hand ...jk was looking at him...like he is looking at his world.....so adorable...tea look at jk with his dooey eyes....)

Jk : let's go.....( Sweet voice)

Apov ( jk and tea comes inside ..... every stafe started to bown .... welcoming the duo....)

Manager: good evening sir...plz come this side...this is your table.... enjoy

Jk : tea ....set down...( Pull chair for tea)

Apov ( tea set on chair...and with his dooey eyes he was looking at all place noticing everything......)

Jk : umm this...2.....tea do you wanna eat anything else.....

Tea: what is this kooki...this all are so expensive.....

Jk : ( smail at his cuteness) you don't need to worry I am gona pay....so you order what ever you want..okk

Tea : but..still....if I eat this much expansive good ...will I be able to digest the food.....( Small voice but jk Heard it....)

Apov ( tea looks at menu...but he don't know any dish so he nodded his head as no...)

Jk : okk .... that's it... excuse me..... this dish two plates....and in disert we will have strawberry cake....okkk....( Cold face)

??okk sir....

Jk: tea ...did you like the place....

Tea : umm yes the place is butieful.....

Jk : tea this is for you....

( Puting an gift box infront of tea.....)

Tea : what is this....
(Open the Box)

Tea : wow it's so butieful....