I am sorry

At evening

Jhope : jimin what should we do......

Jimin: let it be hyung it's tea's choose......if he want to forgive him ( jk) than it's okk......

Apov ( they was taking than tea come out of his room....)

Tea: jimin..... hyung i am going jungkook house.....

Apov ( saying this tea leve his house....)

At Jeon mension

Jin : mom why didn't you eat... your lunch haa....

Miss Jeon: I am not hungry.....

Door bell rings

Jin : I think rm is back

Apov (when jin open the door his eyes wide....... )

Tea : hello hyung can I meet jungkook.....

Jin : hmmm yess yess plz comes inside... he's in his room......

Apov ( teahyung goes to jk's room.......tea don't know why his heart is biting this fast.....he is shaking...... with his shaking hand he open the door..... first thing he  smell alcohol .......than look inside and see that jk was liying one bed his eyes are red and he was staring at selling........ his body  was on bed but head was hanging out of bed...... he's looking plan his injury hand was holding tea's tshirt and other hand was holding an empty bottle of alcohol......tea didn't know when his eyes become teary and his heart is hurt seeing his friend in This condition.......)

Jk : hyung i told you I don't want to eat.....

Tea : kooki.....

Apov ( jk move his face towards the owner of the voice......and he become Shock )

Jk : tea ( standing) why your hear..... how did you come here...  

Tea : kooki what is all this.....

Jk : Stop tea don't come closer to me....I will hurt you....plz go tea ...plz go....

Tea : kooki .... Stop this all why your doing this....

Jk : it's my punishment tea......I am very bad tea I am selfish .....rude ... hartless......I am devil tea.....I don't deserve you.....plz go ... Leve me alone......

Tea : kooki Stop this....

Jk : tea plz Stop don't come closer tea...I will hurt you...plz go......( Scared)

Tea : it's all because of me.....I ......

Jk : no it's not your fault tea.....it's me.. who didn't see the truth....I was hurting you...I behave really rude with you.....I was making you loved me forse full.....I hurt you.....I ( crying)

Jk : but tea ....one thing is true that I love you...I love you so much tea......but my love is selfish ...I can't see you with anyone because.....becouse.....I am.....am... scared tea......( Crying his heart out)

Apov ( tea come near to jk and huge him leting him cry...he himself was crying.....)

Jk : I was scared that you will live me...tea.....but...look it's happened.....I with my own hand make you far away from me.....plz go tea...plz go.....

Tea : shuuu.... don't cry... everything is fine .....stop crying.....look at me....

Apov ( jk lookes at tae....tea clean his face with his hand .....)