Baby I am Jealous 2

Hii my lovely teakooker...... hope you all are enjoying my story........in last part...we see that jk started to ignore....tea....and tea was so sad....that jk was not talking with him......tea talk with Jimin...and jimin...tell him ......that rose and jk are dating... let's continue...what tea will do now.....

╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Ready....
Set ....
Go....

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

Next morning

Tea : bam did you see kooki

Bam : umm noo....why...

Tea : umm nothing.....

Apov ( after last night talk with Jimin....tea can't make his mind stable......he was continuously thinking about jungkook........and want to talk with him .......)

Tea : jimin where is kooki....haaa...tell me.....

Jimin : I don't know....

Apov ( tea was going to classroom with sad face .....when something  catch his attention.......)

Tea : 😮😮😮😮kooki

Apov ( tea was going to class when he see that jungkook was talking with rose and he was holding her hand ..... subbenly ...... )

Tea POV ( he ....how dare him to touch other girl.....he is talking with him.....I will kill you...you...Jeon jungkook.......)

Apov ( jk and rose hug eachother.....and that's it tea loose his mind and run towards them...... With fire eyes.......)

Tea : yaaaa you Jeon jungkook......you monkey......

Apov ( jk look at tea ......and gulp hard seeing tea in this much anger..... everyone looks at teahyung when he shout jungkook name......)

Tea : you ....... bunny... without ear......how you dear to do this ...haa...( Held jk's coller....)

Jk : haaa what happened....

Tea : you asking me what happened...haa....what you was doing .....with rose.....haaa.....you was huging her.... right....... what did you think about yourself.....haaa you can play with my feeling this easily......haaa.....no....you  can't....I will killl you ......

Apov ( saying this tea start to shake jk ......he start to give jk punchas....but...you know... our jungkook is so strong...this mini mini punchas can't hurt him......jk was standing there just looking at tea......with smail tea was saying something......)

Tea : what do you think about yourself......you Said that you love me.....you confess to me....... subbenly and want me to answer..... you Said you will wait....haaa....that night...when you hold my hand and confess......I was so shy......( tea Stoped hiting jk....and looking at jk...)

Apov ( everyone wind there eyes when they.... listen... what tea was saying......)

Jk : you was shy....but why ..tea......

Tea : what do you mean why...you was so close to me......and you was looking at me...like you will eat....me ....but....I was about to tell you about my feeling......but....you...you... rabbit......( Looking at jk with angery face)

Tea : you.... Start to date someone else...haaa...... After making me fall for you.....haa....you... alien.....I will not leave you....

Apov ( tea was about to punch him but jk hold his hand and pin it  tea's back....)