Devil's Planning

Kai: baby....are they your friends.....

Lisa: yes..they are.....

Kai: than why not invited them for party.....

Tea: party which party...

Lisa: ohh tea...I forgot to telling you all.....my dad ...throw a part....for kai he takeover his family business....and he gona be the CEO so I  am inviting you all .....plz come to our party...

Kai : yes.. guys plz come....it we'll be fun....to spend the night with you....( Eyes on tea) ALL

Jk: sorry Lisa....I don't think we will come.....

Kai: why.....I mean...why not.... your coming....

Jk: because we have some different plan of .... Right tea.....

Tea: umm no we are coming....

Jk &Jimin : what...

Tea: jungkook we are her friend..we should celebrate this sepical moment of  her

Jk: but tea.....

Lisa: Its ok jungkook if you don't want to come...than it's..fine..I thought..you all are my friend... that's why I invite you guys..but...

Tea: we are coming in party.....  We are your friend..Lisa...we will join in this happy moments..... right Jimin and kooki....

Jk: hmmm...

Kai: good..I will wait for you ( lust eyes) I mean for all of you.....

Lisa: jungkook your coming right...

Jungkook: (silent)

Tea: he is coming don't worry.....

At party night.....

Jimin: are you shoure we are going..for the party....

Tea: of course ....

Jimin: and what about jungkook....

Tea: leve that to me... let's go .....

Apov ( teahyung come outside and find .. jungkook was waiting for him.....)

Tea: ( smail)

Jk: don't smail..I am coming to party...just for you......I don't have intrest in party.....

Bam: yaa that's right.....

Apov ( tea look inside car and find out bam ,Jack, and rose was seeting inside.....)

Tea: wow ...you guys are also here.. .

Jack: yes...we are..we don't want but....this.f**k  man.....just... kidnapped us from our house....

Jk: come tea..you set with me.. Jimin you set..back....

Jimin: yaa..I have 0 interest in setting with you.....I am perfect in back seat.....

Apov ( tea set next to jk....jk hold tea's hand...and whisper something)

Tea: your looking ... handsome in this suit kooki

Jk: really....but.. your not looking good ....

Tea:( panic) what...is this suit is not good.. should I change it..or..my hear is not.. good..haa

Jk: shuuu... your not looking good..... actually your looking dam saxy......byy....bear.....

Tea: ohhh...( Blushing)

Jack: ohh mr romiyo...if you're done can you start the car....

Jk: get out.....

Jack: what...