Love Confessions got wrong

Hii my lovely teakooker.... sorry to update late I was  kinda busy....but now hear I am with new part of story.....
In this part we gona see what will happed when jk confess his love will tea except it or he will say no to jk...ther is twest in story let's see togather.....( ◜‿◝ )♡

**************************

         Next morning
      At jungkook room

Jkpov :so finally I am going  college for meeting my tea ....and Today I will tell him about my feeling.....

Jk pov (but wait  we just started our friendship 4 day ago... what he will think when I tell him that I love him he will be sad ... What if he say no to me and broke our friendship.....no he will not gona do this ....I mean I am handsome smart every girl and boy want me ....he will like me I am perfect and he's too....he have to say yes ...)

Apov (After  that jungkook come downstairs where his mom and jin was preparing breakfast for him....when they see jungkook was wake and fully ready for college they become shoke)

Jin : bunny ....( Called jk)

Jk : Yes Hyung

Jin : where are you going...

Jk : ( look at jin with are you serious look) what do you mean where I am going .....i am going to college...

Miss jeon : college on this time....

Jin : but bunny you always goes to college at lunch time right because you go college to Meet your friends right....

Jk : I am going college for attending the leacher do you have any problem with this hyung.....

Apov ( jin and Miss jeon become num they can't believe on there 👂...they smail)

Jin : no we don't have any problem ....but eat your brackfect ...

Jk : no I am late I have to go....

Apov ( saying this jk leve for college)

Miss Jeon: jinnn did you see he's going to college for study not for his stupid friend......( Smail)

Jin : yes mom I am so happy ( smailing)

         In college

Apov (Jk was waiting for tea because he want to meet him....but tea didn't come so jk not attend the leacher....)

Jk : what is wrong with him why he didn't attend leacher....

Apov ( jungkook was about to leave the college when his eyes fall on someone who is non other than our tea )

Jk : ohhh there he is...I am waiting for him and he comes late ....

Apov ( jk was about to go towards tea when he see that somone is huging  tea .... Jk become Shock he tight his hand and make ✊ of his hand ....his eyes become red when he see that boy was huging tea and tea also huging him....)

Jkpov ( who the f***k he is .... how dare he to touch my tea......)

Apov ( tea and that boy broke the hug and tea smail at the boy.....and byy him jk see that and become so much angery......)

Jkpov ( so now you're smailing at boy's haa...you how dare you to let anybody come near you......you have to answer this.....)

Apov ( saying this jk go inside in locker room.....)

Jkpov ( he is with that boy smailing with him...huging him....and hear I was waiting for him and he's with that boy......is he his boyfriend ....no
He can't he is only mine no one can have him tea is only mine)